Just dumped a bunch of pics into photobucket

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Krikor,
We'll have to chat, turns out we're neighbors. I was the guy running around with the bag of vinyl all weekend. Do you know about our SMAC South-east Michigan Audio Club? We were at the fest in full force. Maybe we will see you at the May event and then there's RidgeStock!

Happy (FESTive) Listening! :beatnik:

Yes, I enjoyed Retro Stereo's and Army's room a great deal; same with Kegger's, dgwojo's, Squidward's and pakprotector's (sorry if I'm leaving some out!).

It was a great Fest and my first!

hey-Hey!!!,
Nice work with the camera! Unfortunately the gear did not look so small when I was carrying it back into the house as it does in the photos...:)
cheers,
Douglas

Yes, I enjoyed Retro Stereo's and Army's room a great deal; same with Kegger's, dgwojo's, Squidward's and pakprotector's (sorry if I'm leaving some out!).

It was a great Fest and my first!

We really enjoyed your visit too, it was nice to see members return for multiple listening sessions!! :yes:

Krikor,
We'll have to chat, turns out we're neighbors. I was the guy running around with the bag of vinyl all weekend. Do you know about our SMAC South-east Michigan Audio Club? We were at the fest in full force. Maybe we will see you at the May event and then there's RidgeStock!

Happy (FESTive) Listening! :beatnik:

I got on the SMAC mailing list a few months ago, but I have not been able to attend one of the meetings just yet. On my way back from the AK Fest yesterday I was thinking it might be fun to the rent large room at the Pleasant Ridge Community Center for a SMAC session and have everyone bring in their gear (kind of a mini SMAC Fest).

Does any good audio equipment or vinyl ever turn up at the Ridge auction? I've never attended though we've lived in PR for about 7 years.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

I got on the SMAC mailing list a few months ago, but I have not been able to attend one of the meetings just yet. On my way back from the AK Fest yesterday I was thinking it might be fun to the rent large room at the Pleasant Ridge Community Center for a SMAC session and have everyone bring in their gear (kind of a mini SMAC Fest).

Does any good audio equipment or vinyl ever turn up at the Ridge auction? I've never attended though we've lived in PR for about 7 years.

Sorry for the late response...

Count me in to help out on a mini SMAC Fest at the Pleasant Ridge Community Center.

And to answer your question, I've not seen any worth while gear or records show up at the auction in thirteen years.

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom