What do you think of June

Well that would pretty much make sure I would have a hard time attending. Even in a terrible slow year like this year by June we are working 6 days a week. And I was thinking that if I went to the FEST next year I would drive. So I could haul stuff. NO WAY in the world to get that much time off in June.

But ya do what ya gotta do Grumpy. I can always fly again.

June was not the intended date. April 25 and 26th was. Scheduling problems with the hotel hosed that. Nothing is set in stone yet.

Buy me a cake and I'll be there.:smoke:

cakes01_lg.jpg

Scott

1st weekend in June is the 1st weekend after Shavuot. Apr 25-26 is well between Pesach and Shavuot...Either one works for me.

Enjoy,
Rich P

June was not the intended date. April 25 and 26th was. Scheduling problems with the hotel hosed that. Nothing is set in stone yet.

I like those dates. I figured it was a hotel problem. When I lived in PA I'd vollenteer with the local government. They had to book almost 5 years out to get room for their conventions. Only problem was no one knew who would be in power in 5 years.

I'll be there. I figured it was a hotel thing. The bigger the meeting, the longer the lead time gets. 3-4 years out is very, very common.

My oldest daughter will be getting married in Williamsburg, VA on May 30th. I don't think that we will be able to make it on the first weekend in June:tears:. I hope another date can be scheduled.

June, December, September.... Who gives a crap? It'll be great no matter when it is.

June sounds good. For the big Michigan radio show in Lansing we have to book 3 years in advance, so getting anything in 1 year is an amazing accomplishment.

Mark

This June (AK Fest 8.5) would work for me. But if I have to wait a year, first weekend in June '09 is fine with me.
- Mario

HUGE apologies for sounding selfish here... early April, as months between mid-April and October are for racing. RMAF is October so month 10 minus 6 (months) = 4 (April). Of course the world DOES NOT revolve around me, yet mine revolves around racing...

Attachments

• racing_is_life_steering.jpg
    racing_is_life_steering.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
It would probably keep some of the southerners from complaining about that cold 70 degree weather we had. :D

Back
Top Bottom