Best looking Amplifier - Your pick??

drillert450

Performance aside.. What Amp Integrated or Not in your opinion Is most Visually stunning??? I think my favorite based on its looks will have to be the Technics SE-A7000. It's just got a really Warm and classy look to it. Some of the other Models of course are black...... I wouldn't even take a second glance at those.

Attachments

• se_a7000.jpg
    se_a7000.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 592
33AD_lo.jpg

Levinson Reference 33 monoblocks. 400+ lbs each of pure musical bliss.

I am thankful that I am able to enjoy these fine amps in my system.

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:

No offense, those ML amps remind me too much of PC cases.

I love the look of McIntosh amps, but this is dead sexy.
BIGstingblue.jpg

Jadis DA88 or DA60, Mcintosh MC2000. Nuff said.

Attachments

• DSC05314.JPG
    DSC05314.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 364
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 349
I'd just like to comment that during the 70's I spent many hrs with a good friend listening to the 500 it was one of the most involving amplifiers that I ever heard during those yrs.

Also I owned a Marantz 3300 and still marvel at its great looks!

I also owned a Sony 2251 with an SME arm in those yrs as well.

My speakers of choice in those yrs where Dahlquist DQ 10's

Nice stuff!

No offense, those ML amps remind me too much of PC cases.

I love the look of McIntosh amps, but this is dead sexy.
BIGstingblue.jpg

I don't mean to pile on, but to me they looked like UPS backups for computers. I wouldn't mind having them though.

I'm sure I could find better looking amps but I've always liked the Halcro DM88 look. A little more wood would be awsome.

Attachments

• dm88_lg.jpg
    dm88_lg.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 232
This is the only picture I can find, but I nominate this THE BEST EVER looking amp... (even though it looks like a lot, Anyone know anything about this? I saw 6moons listed on the page this was linked on)

big1.jpg

Based on what I've seen so far, I agree. I recently saw one of the black, 150 wpc models in mint condition. The guy found it at a yard sale for $20.00 :rockon:

Performance aside.. What Amp Integrated or Not in your opinion Is most Visually stunning??? I think my favorite based on its looks will have to be the Technics SE-A7000. It's just got a really Warm and classy look to it. Some of the other Models of course are black...... I wouldn't even take a second glance at those.

There are sooooo many beautiful amplifiers and its hard to pick just one but I'm a monobloc guy so here is one for the Denon fans.

Denon POA-8000 monobloc's

Attachments

• POA-8000.1.jpg
    POA-8000.1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 144
  • POA-8000.2.jpg
    POA-8000.2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 118
  • POA-8000.3.jpg
    POA-8000.3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 168
Back