Best looking Amplifier - Your pick??

Mx-10000

I gotta have one. Bad!
http://www.yamaha10000.com/index.htm

mx10000front.jpg

The last 3 amps shown here (Yamaha, Jolida, Marantz) are all keepers as far as looks go.

I wish I could get my Mitsubishi DA-10 out of the rack I bolted into right now. It sure stands up well in such good company.

I'm kinda fond of my Pioneer SA-8800...

Attachments

• sa-8800-1.jpg
    sa-8800-1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 119
attachment.php

I am biased as all hell on this one, but I have not seen one ugly one yet. Is that setton dual mono?

Suwheet.

This is the only picture I can find, but I nominate this THE BEST EVER looking amp... (even though it looks like a lot, Anyone know anything about this? I saw 6moons listed on the page this was linked on)

big1.jpg

I'm sure I saw this in either Son of Frankenstein or Flash Gordon......:yes::D

This is the only picture I can find, but I nominate this THE BEST EVER looking amp... (even though it looks like a lot, Anyone know anything about this? I saw 6moons listed on the page this was linked on)

big1.jpg

That's really a coffee grinder...right??:thmbsp:

I always thought the HK Citation 16 had that industrial look to it. Kind of ahead of its time.On the other hand my Phase Linear 400's had that all buiness look to them.

Dodd Monos

Untitled-24-2.jpg

Amber Wave 304TL Mono - To give you an idea of scale - that amp is approx 2.5 FEET wide

amber-waves-2.jpg

Bryan

big1.jpg

That looks like an x-ray generator from the 1940's!

I now see that you are serious....wow.....what does the lettering say at the top next to the KV meter?

Back
Top Bottom