Audiokarma Fest 2009

Oh, HELL YES, I'm there.

Might consider doing a listening room again if I can bribe Grumpy to give me a better location! :D

I am working on planning a trip to the states at the same time, tryin to make AkFest a stop along the way :D

Thought bubble with a question at the end.

(Begin thought bubble.)

Hmmmm?:scratch2:

Want to take a stab at it.

Could drive to my brothers house in Ohio, spend the night, and continue on to Livonia the next morning. Hmmmm?:scratch2:

(End thought bubble.)

May 2nd and 3rd; Is that a weekend?

Dave

Hi Guys, I'm sorry to sound so ignorant about this but I've always wanted to meet some of the members of this forum. What's involved with visiting the AK fest? Do you have to be a vendor? Have better equip etc? I sure would like to visit it next year but I really don't know what's involved besides bringing a couple of 6 packs :D

I sure would like to visit it next year but I really don't know what's involved besides bringing a couple of 6 packs :D

That might get you through breakfast on Sunday morning. All you need do is make arrangements to get there, have a place to crash (hotel room is nice), and get your listening on.

Hi Guys, I'm sorry to sound so ignorant about this but I've always wanted to meet some of the members of this forum. What's involved with visiting the AK fest? Do you have to be a vendor? Have better equip etc? I sure would like to visit it next year but I really don't know what's involved besides bringing a couple of 6 packs :D

Everyone is welcome at the fest. Just come prepared to have a blast and leave very tired :)

Everyone is welcome at the fest. Just come prepared to have a blast and leave very tired :)

I'm sure I'll be there. I just told the wife and of course her reaction was MICHIGAN?!! WHAT'S IN MICHIGAN?!! and of course I said AKFEST 2009!!! Sorry but she's still in shock being in North Carolina. She's never gotten used to it. I guess we'll eventually get back to NY.

I have a great idea - make an extended Vacation and take her through Frankenmuth, MI (Bronners is there All Christmas all the time) and then up to either Traverse City (just beautiful there) or Mackinaw Island. Maybe then she would be amenable to the idea.

That actually sounds really good. I think I'll look up vacation plans there. Christmas all the time?!!

Back
Top Bottom