Woo hoo!! It's that time again FF 2008 is here!!

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Yep, it's all set to go again at Yahoo guys.

Here's the info:

You have been invited to join AK2008 Custom Fantasy Football League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above and enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 14509
Password: vinyl

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

There's only room for 12 and 3 are taken, so don't hesitate!!

Alright, the Keg is in the house.
Let's get some more; we only have room left for 7.

And I know you know how much that thought pains me.....

I really can't fathom why Thompson would allow that to happen? What could Favre have done to piss him off? Yea, yea, I know about all the cans of worms he's opened, but yea Gods, how can you trade arguably the most famed Packer EVER, well maybe Lombardi beats him, to a hated division rival???????

Is Jerry Glanville advising him on this???

Great MikE!!!

That makes 8. 0nly room for 4 more, so don't wait to sign up.

Still sitting on 8 with less than 2 weeks to the draft, so don't wait to sign up if you want to play.

BTW, we had our draft last night in my other Yahoo league and it's a bit different. Much faster. If you log in and are going live, the computer picks for the absent guys very swiftly and they've cut back on your clock time to 90 seconds. Bottom line is you really need to have a strategy and players lined up for the first 7-8 rounds as the you don't get a lot of time to hem and haw on Plan B, C, or D.

Andy, I had my draft in my Runner's World league last weekend. It's much more steamlined this year [good]. I loved the countdown. Is there anyone elsee you're expecting to join our league or do you think it'll be an eight man league?

MikE

Do you guys mind if i join?

Not very active on the boards here, but maybe this will be a jumpstart!

edit: sorry , won't be available for the draft!

If you need one more, send me an email, and I will sign up and pre rank my players...

trevor.l.marshall AT gmail DOT com

Hey Andy, you know our draft for (my league) is saturday day/night?

Now I do. :D

Draft is tonight at 9:00 EDT, so be there live or set your rankings if you don't want the computer to use the Yahoo defaults

Don't wait to join; all are welcome and we'll play with as many who join up to the 12; even or odd.

Back
Top Bottom