Any Looney Tunes fans here?

Looney Toons, Warner Brothers, Chuck Jones all the classic cell toons. Also, Heckle and Jeckle, Tom & Jerry, Atom Ant, Pink Panther, Underdog, Clutch Cargo (one damn weird show, if you've never seen it... I mean WEIRD!) ummm... I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah! Johnny Quest.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of coarse Bugs, but I have a special place in my heart for the Coyote.

My daughter Hanna and I would watch them when she was just a kid, whatever the Coyote did, we would say "This one will work!" or words to that effect. Unless there was a fishing reel involved, cuz those never work.

When he failed we'd both say, "poor Coyote". She still laughs about that.

I love the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner ones myself... much more so than a lot of the other ones. Much funnier than the stuff today. :D

I love Daffy from this era. He's completely wacky and just short of completely insane. Doesn't get much better than him!

What the.......? No love for Marvin?

marvin_martian.jpg

IIRC his name is Monster :) Doesn't he have a funky pair of tennis shoes in one episode?

HEHEHE Broonsbane!
I think Bugs called him Gossamer at one time or another & yes he wore tennis shoes. He was a funny character! :thmbsp:

Rome

HEHEHE Broonsbane!
I think Bugs called him Gossamer at one time or another & yes he wore tennis shoes. He was a funny character! :thmbsp:

Rome

A multi-monster. I remember that name now that you said it. He was a good one for sure :)

I really love the early crazy Daffy Duck. I like about all the Tex Avery stuff too. Have a tattoo of Droopy on my arm with a sign say'n "I'm so happy"

I remember Bugs vamping in one cartoon, pretending to be a manicurist doing the Monster's nails, & having this ultra-affected accent...Priceless...Oh, yeah, Tex Avery's Screwy Squirrel was always a fave of mine as a kid, too...."Leave us not get excited, chum !", & then keelhauling the poor stupid dog w/an anvil...

Back
Top Bottom