Follow up to Dans McIntosh Downsize thread...

two dot

Ok, this has been on my mind for some time...

If you could take all of your components and trade them for ONE beautiful McIntosh box.

Remember... exact same sound.

Remember ... exact same capabilites (DAC/CD/Tuner/Etc)

Rremember... EXACT SAME SOUND.

But...One Box

Would you trade???

***This is strictly hypothectical, as we KNOW that this will never happen, but, would you???

I don't get what you're asking and why. There's no such thing as one component that does it all with the exact same sound.

I don't get what you're asking and why. There's no such thing as one component that does it all with the exact same sound.

Strictly Hypothetical...

I know it CAN"T happen, but IF it could? Would you trade??? (Maybe even get some $$$ back)

Or, do you like the "big stack"?

No wrong answer here, just curious.

Speaking of Bongs, Michael Phelps is wishing cell phones didn't have cameras in them. Adios endorsement$$$$$$$$$.

Sorry for sounding so, well, harsh :smoke: hackhack
I like my separates... I guess what you're asking is if I were to put together a one and only system that I can still afford... I've thought about the MA6600 with the TM2. OR C220 and MC275 combo of some sort.

Sorry for sounding so, well, harsh :smoke: hackhack
I like my separates... I guess what you're asking is if I were to put together a one and only system that I can still afford... I've thought about the MA6600 with the TM2. OR C220 and MC275 combo of some sort.

No, I mean it... 1 box does it all, amp, pre, source, DAC, power conditioner, EVERYTHING!

And sounds AS GOOD as your 5-6-7-8 box system...

Would you trade???

I see you have not updated your signature recently, you left off the sonos:no:

Good point. It deserves to be listed - especially since I am listening it to it right now (Eva Cassidy's Top Tracks on Rhapsody - Holy cow what a voice!!!)

Fixed and given an extra boost.

Alberto

Good point. It deserves to be listed - especially since I am listening it to it right now (Eva Cassidy's Top Tracks on Rhapsody - Holy cow what a voice!!!)

Fixed and given an extra boost.

Alberto

LOOK!!!! Alberto fianally came out of the SONOS closet:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Now, back to the thread...

Would you?

One box... equaling your current set up... even you Ivan.

I would!

I would only need 1 power cord and 1 set of speaker cables. I would also require only 1 dedicated line and 1 power conditioner.
Plus, it saves space!

At first I thought you meant a current McIntosh component. I just can't imagine... wouldn't it have to have a built-in turntable? Cuz I've seen that tried :no:

If you could take all of your components and trade them for ONE beautiful McIntosh box.

I would GLADLY trade all my acoustic treatments for a single acoustic treatment magic box. I tell you, I'd pay $10,000 for getting the benefit of acoustic treatment without the aesthetic hassles.

The McIntosh boxes? I love them. I'd hate giving them up.

Alberto

Back
Top Bottom