So many thanks and where to start

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Another AK festival has came and went. Its that time when I just have to thank a ton of people. A huge thank you goes out to all our attendee, exhibitors and door prize sponsors for making this our best year ever ! This years festival set many records for us including the largest attendance, exhibits space and listening rooms. Without all of you there would be no fest.

Thanks a bunch Dave, it was my first fest, and certainly won't be my last! It was worth every one of the 13 hours it took to get there. Meeting great people, or at least getting the impression they were great, hearing great systems, buying vacuum cleaners.... Who could ask for a more action packed weekend?

Mr.& Mrs Grumpy (Dave & Nancy)
If anyone deserves a big "THANKS" it is you both ,and lets not forget Luvingvinyl --- and all the others that were behind the scenes. It was GREAT!!!!
But let's not forget the hotel. Gosh what a friendly bunch of employees . Especially Charlie the bartender!!
I will personally be contacting the hotel to Thank them. After all we need their space next year. They also make the Fest a huge success.
I think this is the finest most organized event I have attended.
How about a mini event in about 6 months?
THANKS AGAIN !!!!! James Stewart (JHS2RT)

Last edited:
+1 to all of the above. Dave and company know how to throw one hell of a party!

Back
Top Bottom