AK Fest Raffle: Retro Stereo takes home the Tyler Acoustics D4's.

Can I use this as my avatar.....:lmao:

Sure, if you want the ugliest avatar award!

You girls keep it up and folks are gonna think I'm the northern end of a south bound mule.

Tis all good; I was really surprized Ray could get a shot off that quick at what 3:30am Sunday morning after so many brews :D

Nice. I'm a little in shock to see tubes in Retro's room though.
Sorry I missed it this year.

Nice. I'm a little in shock to see tubes in Retro's room though.
Sorry I missed it this year.

Tubes would not be able to power most of my speakers, that's why we brought the Tannoys too. :smoke:

I wish you could have made it too Adam, as usual, it was a blast!

Retro

That has got to be the funniest (unintentional I believe) rip I have read for some time :lmao:

No rip intended, Just have never used a speaker that size as main or stereo speakers. Would love to hear a pair. Retro, No disrespect of course.

No rip intended, Just have never used a speaker that size as main or stereo speakers. Would love to hear a pair. Retro, No disrespect of course.

I didn't read it that way and I know Retro didn't either. Just made me laugh at the time.

If you ever get a chance to hear these sometime, you should. They are pretty dang nice! They would make for some killer surrounds also now that I think about it :yes:

RC

Tubes would not be able to power most of my speakers

Retro

By the way, there are lots o' tube amps that would power your speakers. Next time you are in town, I will take you over to HiFi Sound and listen to the VTL Siegfried ( I believe they have them)

About 800w of 6550 pleasure. Bring a couple credit cards though. You will need several if you decide to take em home. :smoke:

RC

By the way, there are lots o' tube amps that would power your speakers. Next time you are in town, I will take you over to HiFi Sound and listen to the VTL Siegfried ( I believe they have them)

About 800w of 6550 pleasure. Bring a couple credit cards though. You will need several if you decide to take em home. :smoke:

RC

Oops, I should have clarified that the tubes in "that" room wouldn't have powered my Thiels very well.
Yeah, I saw the new McIntosh 375 watt tube mono blocks last year, they would power my Thiels just fine too, but you're right, at $22,000.00, I wouldn't be able to afford them.

Retro

Back
Top Bottom