AK Fest from a first timers perspective.

A distinct possibility.

RC

Only in person; Grump's mellowed online, almost cuddly!

Shit... I'm gonna pay for that comment :D

About time you got hooked Ron, Greg and I've been bending your ear for years.

Next time drag Gary, if thats possible :scratch2:

Too many friends too shoot the shit with; never enough time...

As everybody else said, sure was nice to meet you, Ron. And thanks a bunch for all the hauling of stuff. Sure was appreciated. :thmbsp:

Ray

Only in person; Grump's mellowed online, almost cuddly!

Shit... I'm gonna pay for that comment :D

About time you got hooked Ron, Greg and I've been bending your ear for years.

Next time drag Gary, if thats possible :scratch2:

Too many friends too shoot the shit with; never enough time...

Yup, but this time was different.

Greg promised free pizza and hookers so there was no way I was about to pass that up.

He lied of course, but great time made up for it.

RC

Was truly great meeting you finally as well RON!

Hopefully we get more of these awsome meetings, and more TIME!

Hey Ron, it was great meeting you. I do believe that we could get in some real fun trouble given enough time and whiskey. I hope you make next years fest. Cheers.

Was truly great meeting you finally as well RON!

Hopefully we get more of these awsome meetings, and more TIME!

You too Keg! I plan to spend more time your way next year :yes:

Hey Ron, it was great meeting you. I do believe that we could get in some real fun trouble given enough time and whiskey. I hope you make next years fest. Cheers.

Until next year my friend! By the way, you REALLY don't want to see me on the whiskey. Thats usually when bad things happen to good people :D

RC

Yep, but that is when the fun begins.

And the cops are called; you do know that Ron is from Minniesota :sigh:

Iowa is the only thing standing between Missouri and all hell breaking loose, be concerned, be very concerned, if those Gophers get their blood up :D

And the cops are called; you do know that Ron is from Minniesota :sigh:

Iowa is the only thing standing between Missouri and all hell breaking loose, be concerned, be very concerned, if those Gophers get their blood up :D

I once was detained overnight during the V.P. Fair in St. Louis in 1982. Seemed they didn't appreciate my festive attitude. :smoke:

RC

I once was detained overnight during the V.P. Fair in St. Louis in 1982. Seemed they didn't appreciate my festive attitude. :smoke:

In about her 2nd month of ER residency my wife got called on to work the first aid tent at the VP Fair. First time she was issued a bullet proof vest. No kidding. Heck of a party.

Ray

In about her 2nd month of ER residency my wife got called on to work the first aid tent at the VP Fair. First time she was issued a bullet proof vest. No kidding. Heck of a party.

Ray

No kidding! I don't recall it being that dangerous. But then again, I don't recall much of the whole thing and I was pretty much fearless back then ;)

At the fest, you had a chance to meet the new improved non-alcohol altered (9 yrs now) RC . The old one might have been more entertaining to hang with but I like the new one better :D

RC

At the fest, you had a chance to meet the new improved non-alcohol altered (9 yrs now) RC . The old one might have been more entertaining to hang with but I like the new one better :D

Having met the new one, I don't see how the old one could have been any finer fellow. Onward and upward! :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom