Whoo Hoo, It's Time, for some Fantasy Football!!

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
AK2009 Fantasy Football is up and running!!

Here's the info and the link at Yahoo

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

League ID: 405835

Password : tubes

The live online draft is set for Mon Aug 31 10:15pm EDT

I've set up for 14 teams, so hurry on down if you want to play!!

I'm in again, changed the name of the team this year to be something a little more in keeping with the nature of this forum. Good Luck to all, now lets play some football and have some fun.

Bumpity bump!!

8 days unitl the draft and we could use 1 or more coaches (Like to keep it even so there's no byes)

C'mon in, it's a lot of fun!!

Andy, you should do a post in the Pub with a link here for anyone who wants to get abused this year by the Retro Maniacs.

:D

Retro

Well Retro, since you like to talk some smack :nono:, heres some bad news for you :yes:, you're toast, Im in :thmbsp:.

Well boys I've signed myself up to take a fantasy football beating!! The Chicos will either be the best or worst team in the league. We go all out one way or the other. None of that middle of the pack stuff.

It's at 12 teams now so only two spots left for you to take your spankings by some chumps called the Retro Maniacs.

Drop me a PM if you need another to fill in.

Grumpy

It's at 12 teams now so only two spots left for you to take your spankings by some chumps called the Retro Maniacs.

:lmao:

Ain't it the truth...

Yep two more spots left, and I need them filled by Sunday as the draft is Monday.

Make you move folks; time's almost gone.

Got #13 yesterday!!
That means there's only one seat left on the bus...
Grab it before it's too late!!

Cha ching!!!

The Bus is full and we're all set.
The draft is live Monday night. If you can't make it, you can tweak the Yahoo rankings to reflect the choices you'd prefer, otherwise the computer will pick the highest rated player in you available area of need until the starters are all picked, and then the highest ranked player for the rest.

See you Monday!!

Back
Top Bottom