Today's Canadian playlist...

pmsummer

simul justus et peccator
p9210001f.jpg

LIFE SHORT CALL NOW
Bruce Cockburn

Rounder

Tom Cochrane, Tragecally Hip, Guess Who, Terry Jacks, Trooper, Prism, Neil Young, Rush, Loverboy, and last but not least, Shania Twain

These two just arrived from Ontario, Remastered Bruce Cockburn ~
Released April 2009 on the True North Label

High Winds White Sky - 1971

Humans - 1981

Attachments

• High Winds [800x600].jpg
    High Winds [800x600].jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Humans [800x600].jpg
    Humans [800x600].jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 15
Just so I don't get another :nono: for posting improperly, what are the requirements here? What must be Canadian: the composer/songwriter, the artist/performer/musical organization or both? Or either?

Just so I don't get another :nono: for posting improperly, what are the requirements here? What must be Canadian: the composer/songwriter, the artist/performer/musical organization or both? Or either?

Any and all. From, about, fled there in the 1960s, there now, born there, moved there.

Canucks don't get enough love, eh?

But it's a PLAYLIST of what you are playing today... not just a listing of any artist/musician from under the maple leaf.

But it's a PLAYLIST of what you are playing today... not just a listing of any artist/musician from under the maple leaf.

I'd NEVER betray that sacred trust.:no: But I might be tempted to dig out some slime-encrusted, not-played-in-years oldie featuring someone(s) with the requisite criteria, good music or not, and play it just so .....

DSCF4495.jpg

Camelot

Robert Goulet singing
C'est moi and If Ever I Would Leave You

Columbia

Last edited:
A bunch of tracks from Luba:

Giving Away A Miracle
Little Salvation
No More Words
Strength In Numbers
Is She A Lot Like Me
Storm Before The Calm
Let It Go

To this day I still regret not picking up any of her CDs when I lived in Canada. DUMBASS!

And of course, Canada's finest export, Sarah McLachlan.

Back
Top Bottom