Audiokarma helping families for the holidays

Great that a lot of folks are helping out. I donated a turkey to our local City Team Ministries. Don't forget a can or two at the drives.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Great that a lot of folks are helping out. I donated a turkey to our local City Team Ministries. Don't forget a can or two at the drives.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Definitely Carl. Those food banks are running low and could use all the help they can get.

Definitely Carl. Those food banks are running low and could use all the help they can get.

We need to remember to drop off a few items all year round. People aren't just in need during the holidays. With the current economy, the food banks are really a godsend to many!

I am hoping to get some info today about the family we will be sponsoring. If you folks like I will be more then happy to tell you about them.

Grumpy

I think this is a great thing you and Mrs. Grumpy facillitate. My gift is forthcoming with my next paycheck.

Maybe a sponsored stereo would be a cool gift, too? Probably not practical, but they could listen to Christmas music.

Im assuming thats your paypal address in the first post, otherwise someone else got a donation. Thanks for helping the folks that need it, its getting tough out there.

Im assuming thats your paypal address in the first post, otherwise someone else got a donation. Thanks for helping the folks that need it, its getting tough out there.

You are correct. The donation email address is listed in the first post of this thread. Thank you to everyone who has helped out so far.

Grumpy

Just a reminder in case anyone missed this thread. We should be collecting for maybe another 7-10 days. Thanks

Grumpy

Just got three more donations in the mail. You folks are great.

Grumpy

For every $250.00 we are able to sponsor one family. Wouldn't it be great if we could sponsor 2 families.

In the spirit of the "Karma" portion of Audiokarma, and in the spirit of Christmas.

I'll sign up to sponsor one of those families.

Back
Top Bottom