Best looking Amplifier - Your pick??

DKamplifieretc013.jpg

DKamplifieretc022.jpg

DKamplifieretc014.jpg

DKamplifieretc015.jpg

Of course I am somewhat biased...:smoke:

jeez what does that thing weigh? and all that for those little speakers

Performance aside.. What Amp Integrated or Not in your opinion Is most Visually stunning??? I think my favorite based on its looks will have to be the Technics SE-A7000. It's just got a really Warm and classy look to it. Some of the other Models of course are black...... I wouldn't even take a second glance at those.

Boston Garden Technics advertisement

This is an awesome thread! All of these posts are winners. Thanks to those who have introduced me to amps I didn't know existed (that's what happens when you sit in a mancave for too long). :thmbsp:

Last edited:
I second that. The same goes for Classé Omega monoblocks and I'm a longtime Classé owner and fan.

OmegaMono.jpg

I love the older Classe amps where the amps had the thick fascia and big handles. Elegant but extruded quality. I am not so enamoured with them now.

Out of my collection, i think the V8X for looks inside and out:)
2qatrlw.jpg

126bdbq.jpg

^love the Technics Baily, and all the other interesting looking amps. First thing i want to see when i get an amp, is how it looks underneath :D

I have to put the Yamaha MX-2000 into the vote, I think it is better proportioned than the MX-10000. It even betters the Technics and Sony, witch in my eyes is too much meters (but nize :yes: ).

And I must say there are some really nice looking amps here; to say one is THE best looking amp is not possible. We can make categories but that is as close as we can get.

attachment.php
Exceptional. The driver PCBs are almost sci-fi. Designed to last and drive anything. While this amp was released 5 years prior to the Jeff Rowland No.8, its amp stages are nearly identical.

To my mind, nothing, and I mean nothing, exudes quality like Accuphase.

m-6000.jpg
Accuphase defines quality. The P-5000 and P-7000 are pure works of art.

Last edited:
I know the Acurus amps are a bit plain but three stacked look good to me! :yes:
Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
My currently using Kenwood WX-100 has nice appearnce, too. In its catalogue about 45 years ago, they state "this model has very noble design....." (On top of it is placed a chinese 6CA7 SE amp.)

Attachments

• DSCF0100.jpg
    DSCF0100.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom