The Name That Album thread

1. Post an image of the front cover of an LP or CD, with most if not all of said cover displayed. No tiny, obscure fragments; at least half of the cover image should be shown. Titles and text can be covered, obscured and/or or airbrushed away. EPs are allowed too, as long as they're stated as such upon posting.

2. Whoever solves the mystery cover, then posts their own new mystery cover. In the event they cannot or choose not to do so, the person whose mystery cover was solved may post another and if they do not, the floor is open.

3. When solving a cover, please include in writing the artist name and album name in your answer, even when providing an image of a revealed cover. This way we can keep track of what's been posted via a thread search, thus reducing repeat mystery covers.

The first one:

Last edited:
Ok here is mine: Title removed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• foy05a.jpg
    foy05a.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5,598
Saw the band live around 1988 in Richmond Virginia. I Purchased the album after the show. Velvet is in the title of the band.

The more I flip through LPs, the more I realize how absurdly tough this could get. Post the back of the indie-est indie band cover and wait.

I snapped the front cover. Artist/band name at top of LP, out of snap shot.

Attachments

• LP_Cover_Game01.jpg
    LP_Cover_Game01.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 770
The more I flip through LPs, the more I realize how absurdly tough this could get. Post the back of the indie-est indie band cover and wait.

IMHO, if it is a highly obscure album / band, you should man up and show the front cover to at least give people a fighting chance.:thmbsp:

-D

UK folk band. One critic said they sounded like Steeleye Span and the Jefferson Airplane fighting over the stash.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom