The Fest from my perspective

Mike Gibson

Modulator
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
I've made some very good friends on AK over the years. The Fest is my annual reunion. It is one of the major highlights of my year. I do enjoy the gear for sure but my main thrill is meeting my friends and making new ones. This year was really special because I got to spend some time with Squidward's two little girls. They were an absolute joy to be around. Dave Newman had his family there and this year Liberty wasn't quite as shy as last year. Also it was great to talk to Shirtman and see him again. I was able to meet Kismet1968 and Perchdog this year and they are two fine people.

The mfgrs. rooms are interesting and educational but the member rooms are where I see the pride of DIY at it's best. Just sitting round listening to music and chatting with friends makes for some wonderful memories.

The Fest would be nothing more than chaos if it were not for the tireless efforts of the Goldstein family, Ernie and the volunteers who make this show what it is. My thanks to all of you. You have made my year a better one.

Mike, I owe you a huge debt of gratitude. Your willingness to skip lunch and watch my room let me attend the mod function without closing down the room and allowed me to see the rest of the fest. Thank you much, sir. You are truly a prince among men.

Mike, I owe you a huge debt of gratitude. Your willingness to skip lunch and watch my room let me attend the mod function without closing down the room and allowed me to see the rest of the fest. Thank you much, sir. You are truly a prince among men.

Thanks Ray but I repaid myself. I took 23 of your CD's. :)

Mike - David and I were very pleased to have met you - and thanks for the use of the facilities !! :yes: (Yes, Division Bell is Floyds best!!)

Back
Top Bottom