Prize drawings

OK from what I recall, MarkusIII won the Jolida, Retro, with me as his lucky charm next to him again, won the Marantz Blu Ray, HomerJSimpson won the Shengya Hybrid Integrated, and a guy named Dan I think won the McIntosh speakers.

I won a Manley Labs...

..T-shirt !
It will be worn often. :D

Attachments

• GEDC0001.jpg
    GEDC0001.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 26
  • GEDC0002.jpg
    GEDC0002.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28
I didn't get any of the big ones. I really wanted those small Tylers, but oh well..

I did win a pair of Monster Jamz in their room, and at the end my wife got a pair of Grado headphones, and I got a cool anti-static LP brush.

BTW.. those Grado's Thump!!!

I didn't get any of the big ones. I really wanted those small Tylers, but oh well..

I did win a pair of Monster Jamz in their room, and at the end my wife got a pair of Grado headphones, and I got a cool anti-static LP brush.

BTW.. those Grado's Thump!!!

I kinda wanted those Tylers too. :yes: I loaded up the ticket box for those pretty good.

Did you try out that little anti static brush yet? I got one too, but I'm away from my TT.

Hey I wondered who won those. Glad your liking them.

I won some new admiration for Grumpy and the tireless team!
The swap room was great - the larger rooms were great.
I can't imagine how much work that all is, I was tuckered just looking around.

I won some new admiration for Grumpy and the tireless team!
The swap room was great - the larger rooms were great.
I can't imagine how much work that all is, I was tuckered just looking around.

I second that Frank. Grumpy and the team did a great job. How do I know this??? you might ask? I put on custom motorcycle shows for almost 8 years. I know what it takes (in great detail) to put on a show like this and when everything is hitting on all 8 cyclinders and running so smoothly: like the AK fest always does, you know the team is doing a great job.

Now, on to what I won: A wonderfully recorded Maple Shade CD.

I didn't win any prizes, but just like drknstrmyknight I won some admiration for Grumpy and his clan. I didn't know what to expect, but I was in total amazement at how smooth everything went. I'm proud to be part of the AK family.

Back
Top Bottom