Any info an TASCO #702TR scope?

BrocLuno

Lunatic Member
I just picked up a used Tasco #702TR (trajectory & rangefinding) 6X18X40 AO made in Japan. Looks to be late 1970's or 1980's. Gloss black with minor mounting marks and a small patch of delam in the objective. I bought it to possibly mount on my heavy 22-250. I have a Weaver 3X9X40 steel tube on there now.

Thing is it came without any paperwork, so I don't know the drill for the ranging ring, or which caliber it's for. The top turret is set-up for click adjustments (waterproof over cap), but you need the right ring. Does anyone have any info on this fine old made in japan scope?

The pre-solid mount 705's go for about $300 on the bay. I'm guessing this one is worth $50 as it's not a Gen 1 #705TR, but still usable for fixed mount unit. I'd really like a scan of a owners manual or instruction sheet, but I know that's a long shot :)

I just picked up a used Tasco #702TR (trajectory & rangefinding) 6X18X40 AO made in Japan. Looks to be late 1970's or 1980's. Gloss black with minor mounting marks and a small patch of delam in the objective. I bought it to possibly mount on my heavy 22-250. I have a Weaver 3X9X40 steel tube on there now.

Thing is it came without any paperwork, so I don't know the drill for the ranging ring, or which caliber it's for. The top turret is set-up for click adjustments (waterproof over cap), but you need the right ring. Does anyone have any info on this fine old made in japan scope?

The pre-solid mount 705's go for about $300 on the bay. I'm guessing this one is worth $50 as it's not a Gen 1 #705TR, but still usable for fixed mount unit. I'd really like a scan of a owners manual or instruction sheet, but I know that's a long shot :)

BROCLUNO, this one is for small game mainly. I can barter for a TASCO 628TR 3-9x40mm super clear JAPAN HAKKO optics, with the range finding capability and DEER BEAR ANTELOPE ELK etc in red white and blue. Rugged scope. The reason I am swapping is that I am going varmint prairie dog hunting. Deal? I am in California also. I can send you pictures.

This thread is almost 7 years old. And, you're not supposed to do any buying/selling/swapping on the regular forums. Just so you know.

Back
Top Bottom