AK Fest - 2011

Mitchell

Toronto, Canada
Is there any info on AK FEST 2011? Location, date, etc. I cannot wait. 2010 was great (my 1st attendence).:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Me too---- I'll fly from Florida to attend this. My calender is blocked off.
What a good time with a GREAT bunch of people
James

if there it happens, you can definitely put Army, EW, and I down for a room again! i'm already scheming on what to bring...:scratch2:

I am hoping there will be a fest, but I'm not going to hold my breath, but if there is, I'm thinking I'm gonna be dragging some stuff along with me (Barziwaves and JBL's) and having my own room.. WITH NO JAZZ... :D

Yeah,Ill be draggin' the Monster EV's there. To be powered by the Allen 75's.
C'mon Grumpy...if ya need help,I know mysef and a few others are willing. :yes:

I am hoping there will be a fest, but I'm not going to hold my breath, but if there is, I'm thinking I'm gonna be dragging some stuff along with me (Barziwaves and JBL's) and having my own room.. WITH NO JAZZ... :D

JBL C36s?

Sounds like I'd be hanging in your room quite a bit. Rock the Fest with a little Prodigy, or maybe I'll bring Rammstein - LIFAD. :rockon:

Yeah,Ill be draggin' the Monster EV's there. To be powered by the Allen 75's.
C'mon Grumpy...if ya need help,I know mysef and a few others are willing. :yes:

If I come out there, you better have a helluva a big dolly to move those EVs. :D

I had Rammstein among my CD's last fest. I only remember one guy picking that one to listen. I think it was jsixis.

Back
Top Bottom