What would make THE BEST Christmas for you?

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
The BEST for me would have to include my grandparents who now have unfortunetly passed away :(

I remember one year they brought AN UNREAL AMOUNT OF PRESENTS!! (It was more than i had ever seen in my life)

Also having christmas music on FROM THAT TIME and earlier..... (I dont like very much of the christmas music today,its all a joke it seems and has no taste)

My favourites are Johnny Mathis (Actually he IS my all time fav christmas singer (All others just seem to suck)) And im talking older christmas stuff from him.... (80s and earlier)

Another thing would be having those BEAUTIFUL BIG COLOURED LIGHTS ON THE TREE LIKE WE DID IN THE 70s and 80s!!!

Now my mom/dad use all tiny white lights (They like them better for some reason) AND ITS DISGUSTING... I dont think much of christmas anymore.. (Not just due to that but anyway)

I'd say my grandparents being alive and there at Christmas would be huge - especially my Grandpa Ray. I wish my kids would have been able to meet them.

-D

:thmbsp:.... but included a ski trip to Austria through Christmas day, followed by the New Years week in Italy. Perfect (and accomplished for 5 years in a row).

You Da Man! Now THAT"S a Holiday.
Regards,
Jim

The best 2 I've had were away from it all,
one was surfing for a week straight, nothing but,
surf, eat, sleep, surf, eat, sleep, surf, eat, sleep, and that was only 1 day.
Repeat another 6 times.
The other was in the bush with my wife and my parents, eat, drink and be merry, with absolutely NO disturbances.

I've had my best Christmas at the time that you should. As a kid. :)

When I was in 4th grade we moved to a new town. I was a hockey kid and moved from a hockey town that had 4 to 6 teams at every level from might on up, to a town with a traveling team that wasn't well supported. We couldn't afford me being on a traveling team but there was a small ski hill in town. I started skiing, the bus left school every Wednesday and dropped us off at the slope. We rented skis and got a 1/2 hour lesson for $4 a day. We had fun. Most Saturday's were also spent on the hill if there was snow.

So I decide I want ski's for Xmas. Dad/Mom tell me that skis are too expensive but I could get my own boots. I'm psyked for the boots. Me, my sis and my dad make many trips to the local sporting good stores to try on boots. For fun we also look at a lot of skis and poles. I find a pair of boots I like. Christmas comes not nearly soon enough.

Chrismas morning, I see my boot box. I know what is in it but I'm a kid. I'm super happy and super excited. My sis has a lot of boxes with her name on it. I have the boots. I'm good with that. So I watch everyone else open a lot of stuff, wearing my ski boots, having a great Christmas. Then dad pops out of the room for a minute and I hear, "Hey, what's this?" and he comes back around the corner with Skis and Poles. I had no idea. Best Christmas ever.

A nice quiet day at home by myself.

Been lucky enough to have had quite a few of these over the years.

Second best would be to go back in time to when I was about five years old and my three older Brothers where at home too.

It's been almost a year since my last post on this subject and I've had time to reflect, grow as a person and mature. So I'm gonna totally change my request to:

Selma Hayek on my doorstep, NO BOW (that way it will be less commercial:D)

Health... and many, many more days to come....

Health, health and just health !

.. oh , and a NAD 2200

Timothy James Graley - Dec 4, 1982 to September 6, 2009

The best Christmas for me this year would be to have my son back in my life. He passed away September 6, 2009, less than three months before his 27th birthday, and a day does not go by that I think of him. I miss him very much.

Enjoy each day with your children and let them know how much you love them. You never know how much time you will have, so make each day like it's the last one you will have with them.

May the spirit of Christmas be with you and your family throughout the new year.

best christmas

That we all are healthy and maybe 40 years younger.

On second thought, forget the younger stuff. I wouldn't want to be in the job market right now.

Paul

4play, condolences on your loss of your son, it is a very hard thing to lose a son or daughter. :tears:

It's been almost a year since my last post on this subject and I've had time to reflect, grow as a person and mature. So I'm gonna totally change my request to:

Selma Hayek on my doorstep, NO BOW (that way it will be less commercial:D)

Did Selma show this year?

The best Christmas ever would be for people to stop killing each other over stupid shit.

But there's a better chance of Selma showing up on my doorstep so I'll go with that one. Unless she's at eteller's already. :D

Guess you guys would have to share. But it looks like there's more than enough.

salma-hayek-wallpaper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom