Any Snowmobiliers on the forum ??

hey bowtie, I like your resourcefullness on bring the '93 Cat back to life !

While I have not picked up my new ride at the dealer yet here's a pic of one just like it from a fellow member on HCS

Last edited:
Hey Jailtime, nice looking Poo 700, yeah those early production 700 twins from the late nineties were the tits, jetting and port timing allowed them to make very good HP #'s. Given todays ethanol based fuels I would run at least one size 'fatter' jetting.

I wish it was mine. My uncle had one just like it, with the mods. Given the short (by today's standards for mountain sleds) track, it would fly. I think he had it around 150 HP.

While I have not picked up my new ride at the dealer yet here's a pic of one just like it from a fellow member on HCS

Arctic Cat has been kicking ass for a while now. That thing looks sweet. I remember when the King Cat 1M dominated the mountain sled world a couple years ago. The M7 was really the sweet spot of that lineup though.

Pic ...

picture.php

Last edited:
always loved the "Edge' chassis Polaris, here's my son on his '03 700 up @ Moosehead Lake, Me

Last edited:
wing ding ding....my third favorite sound...

assuming you're talking the sound of a two stroke, in which case you need to 're-tune' your ears to the sound of four strokes for they are quickly gaining serious momentum in our sport.

Nice...I would love to upgrade to a newer 4 stroke machine someday, that BRP oil isn't cheap.

Well, bump time.....6 years and 100 pages later I decided to upgrade my sled. A 2018 Expedition Sport with the 900 ACE 4 stroke, My old sled was completly usless off trail, this one won't be. Now waiting for snow !

I took this pic at the shop today just before picking it up.

ED6362BD-C629-4A5A-BD19-3C0F47DBCDE5.jpeg

Been a sledder for about 20 years...03 at 900 (for sale maybe) 86 377 ski doo 91 cat 340 lynx and 89 snoscoot.....haven't rode much lately tho

Back
Top Bottom