Its official YES there will be an 2012 fest !!!!

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Just worked out the details and its official there will be a 2012 AK festival. Where ? At the Sheraton hotel in Novi Michigan. When ? April 28,29 2012.
Hope to see you all there !!! :yes:

Exxxxxxxcellent!!! :yippy:

It's on my calendar... now to start planning what projects I'm going to finally finish in order to have up and running for the show. Might even include a couple homebrews :beerchug:

I am planning to attend way to many conventions next summer...

Can't wait though.

nice! should be able to put together another listening room, this time with speakers that fit the room size.

My first read of the thread title was:

Its official, YES will be there at 2012 fest !!!!

I was shocked, a can't miss event for sure. :) I may show up anyway....

Looking forward to it for sure.

It is always nice to have a face to put with the screen name and avatar...well, usually.:D

I'm buying a lottery ticket tonight! Maybe I can attend this year if I win. :D

Good news for everyone who can, nonetheless. :thmbsp:

Man I've wanted to go to one of these since I joined here....

Is there anything in the area that could justify a mini-vacation that my family would possibly enjoy???

My wife's done this for me before (she planned a 4-day-vacation around a Mopar Car Show I really wanted to go to...).

My family (that lives with me anyway ;)) consists of my wife, two stepsons age 10 and 11 and my new addition; 5-month-old Emmett.

A water park? Museums? National Parks.... we are outdoorsy; hiking and all that... (well not so much w/a baby I guess).... A Really Big Mall? ;)

Sorry to detract from the excitement of another Fest; I would just really like to come.

Matt

Just worked out the details and its official there will be a 2012 AK festival. Where ? At the Sheraton hotel in Novi Michigan. When ? April 27,28 2012.
Hope to see you all there !!! :yes:

My calendar shows this as a Friday and a Saturday. Are the dates correct, or is the Fest on the weekend as it was in past years?

My calendar shows this as a Friday and a Saturday. Are the dates correct, or is the Fest on the weekend as it was in past years?

Yes, you are correct. I made an error in the posting of the dates. I have corrected them in the original post. Thanks

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom