Got my order into Santa....

Not yet. Had a calc II test and thanks giving to get out of the way first. I have since been reading through all the posts by my vict... er... recipient that I can find. I am one of those people who tries to find the perfect gift.

Yup, my secret Santa gift is on its way. I used amazon's free shipping to ship it directly to the ???? Aker. It was fun reading through his AK threads to figure out his gift. I got something for his wife as well in hopes that it brings him a few AK brownie points.

Sent mine today. Should be at is destination by the middle of next week. Hee, hee, hee:D, this is exciting!

....for my Secret Santa gift to my recipient. Have you guys placed your orders to Santa to beat the rush?
I'm lagging a bit on mine...while I've researched posts and think I've found some good gift ideas, I have yet to get them out. I hope to have it done by this afternoon and on its way on Monday.

Near mistake made here. I researched my victum and figured out something that I thought he would like. Then the day after I ordered it I thought to myself that I never actually searched to see if he had something like it. A quick search for the specifics revealed that he had pretty much exactly what I had ordered. Ooops. Fortunately the item had not been shipped yet and I was able to cancel it.

So it was back to the creative thinking. Second time round I hope I found something that he does not have.

I sent my victim his already --- but I think he knows who it was from .
As I always put a return address on what I'm sending.
Oh Well ~~~ I hope he enjoys it..........

I was late too...got it out Wednesday. I also rushed and didn't bother wrapping it. I figure by the time they open the box, that's enough effort....plus I tossed a funny card in the mix. It SHOULD be there now...priority to there from here said it'd be there today. Maybe tomorrow...if it's late, I apologize to the recipient.

Sent from my Samsung Intercept with Tapatalk

Some of my delivery was delayed so hopefully it will be there before Saturday. Other stuff should have arrived as Santa farmed out to various vendors and suppliers.

I wonder what logistics company Santa most depends on?

Well, Santa emailed yesterday and said the my one of the items in the my order is backordered so none of the order has shipped. Pretty late notice; not sure what I am going to do now to get my recepient their gift. :scratch2:

Well, Santa emailed yesterday and said the my one of the items in the my order is backordered so none of the order has shipped. Pretty late notice; not sure what I am going to do now to get my recepient their gift. :scratch2:

Any way we can help, says Santa's elves? PM offline and we'll see what we can do to scare up another supplier. Maybe can get the rest of the order out and find another vendor for the BO item.

Back
Top Bottom