So who has fiqured out who their Secret Santa Is?

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
Always a fun time for me is figuring out who my Secret Santa was. Who knows who their's was? :scratch2:

I don't have a shot at figuring it out due to no clues available since mine was an anonymous Subscription to AK for next year. Not that I'm complaining mind you.:no:

So who is the Sherlock Holmes in the Secret Santa group?

Happy Holidays,
Jim

My SS mentioned in the 'order into Santa' thread that he:

1. Direct shipped from Amazon
2. Got something for both my wife and me

When the Amazon box arrived, there was a gnome for each of our alma maters (but no name on the packing list).
Put two and two together and came up with Bstable.

Thanks again!

I figured mine out by the name on the packing list from Amazon. If I didn't already know him in person I wouldn't have been able to put the name to the AK handle though.

My SS mentioned in the 'order into Santa' thread that he:

1. Direct shipped from Amazon
2. Got something for both my wife and me

When the Amazon box arrived, there was a gnome for each of our alma maters (but no name on the packing list).
Put two and two together and came up with Bstable.

Thanks again!

Sounds like I was not the only one to do some thread searching. :para: I figured that my name was on a packing slip, and that is how you found out. I'm still waiting for my SS package.

I think my victim figured me out from my return address --- which I always include in case of non delivery.
Am I correct COMPGEKE?

Last edited:
Thanks to getting screwed by fleabay in addition to extreme work weeks since Thanksgiving...I'm really late getting mine mailed out. Its going to make it there under the wire though, but I dropped it off this morning. *phew*

Soon as mine shows up ill take a little while figuring it out, but probably not too much time.

Sent from my Samsung Intercept with Tapatalk

My Secret Santa .....

...either read through many of my posts, or has ESP. :yes:

I was at the computer and heard the "thump" on my porch and a van drive away. I go out and see a package from Amazon laying there all lonely. I just made a huge order to Amazon yesterday, and thought that was a just a little too quick.

Last year I posted a step by step process of my interconnect build that included pics of an ugly baseball hat with an attached 7X pellet gun scope eyepiece so I could see what I was doing. I may have taped that eyepiece to that hat for the last time. My Secret Santa sent me a Carson Cl-65 4X bifocal spot lens with LEDs that clamps to the table.

Thank you Secret Santa, and I think you now know...yes I can, and will use this! How many here can say that their Secret Santa gave them an extra arm for Christmas.

Now to figure out who this person is...I know his name is the same as mine... only he spells his funny.... "I" don't know "why" :D

ooops... just realized this was the wrong thread. Oh well it's all good.

Attachments

• Picture 1290.jpg
    Picture 1290.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Got my SS gift today and figured out who it is - in fact, though he lives a few states away I've been to his house swapping some gear (though I forget what the gear was).
Even though he's packing and is a retired police officer I'm going to out him - imglocked; thanks, I'm enjoying the book!

I have no chance of figgerin' this out. Package mailed directly from SoundStageDirect with good stuff inside. No return address or anything to cheat by. :D

nelson_pass.jpg

Time to resurrect this thread. I have no clue by the way who sent me a SoundStageDirect gift sertificate but it's going to be a blast getting some cool vinyl for the New Year. Thanks SS.:smoke:

Back
Top Bottom