It's BACK!! Fantasy Football 2011!!

I gotta work at 5:00AM so I'll probably have to pass.
Plus I'd just hate to see Kegger cry...:D

Actually, I'm in two SB this year, here and my own league. And of course, I have Brady in my own league and playing the guy with Brees, just opposite what's going on here. Hell, he's even got Megatron and Jason Hanson too, so it's like playing against myself...:rolleyes:

So yer saying no Zima?:D
I actually have to work Tuesday, too, but my start time is a little more humane.

Serisiously, good luck to both of you.

Also, thanks to Andyman for running this show and tolerating the antics of a couple of noobs to this here Fantasy Football thing.:thmbsp:
Playing made the season a lot more enjoyable and I learned a lot about teams and players that I normally would have ignored.

Yah that is one of the best parts of fantasy football, it makes more games "watchable" ;)

Also, thanks to Andyman for running this show and tolerating the antics of a couple of noobs to this here Fantasy Football thing.:thmbsp:

No problem at all guys. In fact, thank you for joining and stirring things up; it's always more fun when there's plenty of "participation" :D

Congrats Andy!

I really wanted that Dynasty Tag Dammit!

Heh, you would have had it too if I didn't get luckiest move of the season and picked up a TE 3 minutes before kickoff who went off for 24 points!! :yes:

Thanks Keg and thanks to all who played this year. We had plenty of action and banter making it one of the most enjoyable years ever.

See you all next year!!!

Back
Top Bottom