Show us your Motorcycles

Styx_II

The Grand Illusion
I didn't see a thread on this so I figured I'd start one. As I dream of riding season next year (2012) I'd love to see pictures of your bikes.

'95 Virago 1100
95Virago1100.jpg

'93 Virago 535
93Virago535.jpg

'04 Vstar 1100
P1120244.jpg

My dream bike
RoadGlideUltra.jpg

rf900rightsm.jpg

Stock photo of the cruiser below...where the hell did I put the pics of mine?? Eh, same except mine has Vance & Hines Powershot exhaust.

attachment.php

S...which is the same as the R but with spoked wheels. The only pic I have handy doesn't seem to want to be posted. Silver, black bags with red stitching, Memphis Shades windscreen and lowers. Nothing exciting but the ergonomics fit me perfectly. I'd love an ST1300 or a BMW K1300 but they all feel so tall for me. I'm 5-10' with a 30" inseam...makes those bikes feel a bit awkward.

The Venture... but it still doesn't get many miles..

We used to put 10 to 12K a year on the Roadie, but then we moved to DC.. it was lucky to get 5K miles... But then we wanted to pull a trailer, and I didn't want an external hitch, ,and there was just no way to do a hidden hitch on the roadie, so my wife made me buy the Venture (It was also her that got me to buy the roadie. I had gotten out of riding for about 10 years)

So,. now we ride MAYBE 4 or 5000 miles a year... I sure miss being back in the midwest where we rode all the time, and rode with a lot of friends almost every day..

Any more, most our riding is long road trips to go camping. We still get the roadie out to rip around town every now and then..

I forgot all about that show. Been a few years.. THink we might have to make it this year again.

Back
Top Bottom