How to book a members listening room/Official sign up here

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Our next fest is at the Sheraton hotel in Novi Michigan. Its on April 28,29, 2012.

We still have more members listening rooms if you would like one.

If you would like to book a members listening room the cost is 360.00. This gets you in the room on Friday, April 27 at 3:00 to set up. You will then have the room for up until April 30 at 11:00 am. So far we currently have members listening rooms for the following.

Markus111
SMAC
Acalunas1
olson_jr
RayW
drknstrmyknight
whell
Kegger/squid/jim
Punker X/dgwojo
RichPA
jsixis
justrideit
x_25
cdfac
Ryan
Cosmo
Stephen J
roadrider100

Those names not in BOLD need to contact me about their listening room. Thank you

grumpy

Maybe this will finally get me to send in the one bass couple for my vandies to get fixed.

Still room for more. Contact me if you would like a members room. Thanks

Grumpy

Still plenty of time to get a members listening room. Contact me for more info. Thanks

Grumpy

Read somewhere that the space where we held the 2010 Swap was already booked.
Any chance of three of us (Me, Andy and Pete - Yeah, Pete you've been drafted) getting a regular room for Swap/Sales - like in the old days?
Maybe just for Saturday if the room price is too steep.
I've got a lot of pent up stuff I've been holding onto….
Best,
Mario

Read somewhere that the space where we held the 2010 Swap was already booked.
Any chance of three of us (Me, Andy and Pete - Yeah, Pete you've been drafted) getting a regular room for Swap/Sales - like in the old days?
Maybe just for Saturday if the room price is too steep.
I've got a lot of pent up stuff I've been holding onto….
Best,
Mario

Mario, that is correct. Another party has the room we used for the swap room.

I am working on getting us a room thats bigger then a standard listening room for the swap. Will keep you guys updated.

Grumpy

Mario, that is correct. Another party has the room we used for the swap room.

I am working on getting us a room thats bigger then a standard listening room for the swap. Will keep you guys updated.

Grumpy

Thanks, David! :thmbsp:

Updated the list. More rooms available folks. And to those who have not paid, please contact me ASAP.

Grumpy

Thanks and updated the list.

List updated above.

Grumpy

Folks, if your name is on the list and you have not paid for your room your in jeopardy of losing it. Please contact me ASAP.

Also we still have members listening rooms available. Please contact me for details. Thank you.

Grumpy

Listen folks, we committed to these rooms on the word given by members who "committed" to hosting a room.

We have had rooms open up and need other members to step up and fill them. Please contact me asap if your interested. Thank you.

Grumpy

Listen folks, we committed to these rooms on the word given by members who "committed" to hosting a room.

We have had rooms open up and need other members to step up and fill them. Please contact me asap if your interested. Thank you.

Grumpy

Still committed, payment sent! No good excuses on the lateness, just apologies...

List updated. Thanks

Grumpy

Grumpy
Are the members listening rooms suitable to double as a sleeping room? Or do we have to make other arrangements?
Don

Back
Top Bottom