Pioneer Tuning Fork Service Guide

Is anyone else getting a message that non-switching amps part 1 from TF 4 is a damaged file and will not load?

Here is an article from TF 6 from the Parts Information section called New Resistors And Capacitors. This issue was printed in 1983.

Attachments

• TF6 New Resistors and Capacitors pt1.pdf
    742.9 KB · Views: 851
  • TF6 New Resistors and Capacitors pt2.pdf
    900.1 KB · Views: 767
Yes, thanks a bunch. I'm still waiting on the one for filters for the tuner sections, if there is one.

You're all welcome.

I'm still waiting on the one for filters for the tuner sections, if there is one.

I believe the closest they came to this was an article on the SAW filter comparing it to normal ceramic filters.

Attachments

• Pioneer Tuning Fork 1-SAW-200.PDF
    771.5 KB · Views: 636
Here's an article from TF6 from the Basic Theory Of Electricity section called "Ohm's Law For AC Circuits".

Attachments

• TF6 Ohm's Law For AC Circuits pt1.pdf
    588.1 KB · Views: 621
  • TF6 Ohm's Law For AC Circuits pt2.pdf
    759.7 KB · Views: 611
Thanks, that is what I was looking for. A friend says he has some saw filters that he has been saving for a special project and he thinks my SX-1980 would be the perfect place for them (it).

Now this thread is certainly bumpworthy.
I'm off to visit my daughter in Colorado Springs and just downloaded these all into my (new!) netbook. Some good reading for the flights.
Thanks bigtime!
JimB

Sheesh, Carve-It... how many of these things do you have? I remember we got these at Pacific, but they never got saved by anyone.

Thank you!

Carve it,
thank you so much for posting these scans. They are some really nice readings! :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom