Member Rooms: Who's Got One and Whatcha Bringin'?

OOHH, something special aye, yu got my interest.. :)
(and the bench, it changes like Michigan weather). ;)

I'm not going to this one, but does anyone have any remote idea the region the 2013 meet might be? I need to know 6ms in advance to maybe come.

Ben aka MacKat

All gathered up, now the packing starts.

What dumb arse said something about the "calm before the storm"?

I've been going steady for 2 hours with no end in sight.

Attachments

• system gathered thursday night.jpg
    system gathered thursday night.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
All gathered up, now the packing starts.

What dumb arse said something about the "calm before the storm"?

I've been going steady for 2 hours with no end in sight.

LOL me too! I'm running around here like a chicken with it's head cut off.
I think I may bag it and just get up early in the morning.:D

We started packing tonight. First thing . . . the big speakers. Now, what else will fit in there? We have turntables, amps, tools, preamps, CDs and more. It's gonna be a squeeze in Tube-It's Subie. We'll finish up the rest of the packing in the morning. :)

IMG_20120426_204413.jpg

We started packing tonight. First thing . . . the big speakers. Now, what else will fit in there? We have turntables, amps, tools, preamps, CDs and more. It's gonna be a squeeze in Tube-It's Subie. We'll finish up the rest of the packing in the morning. :)

IMG_20120426_204413.jpg

HMMM, a WRX as a hauler, that seems so wrong, but what a ride to Michigan!! :thmbsp:

HMMM, a WRX as a hauler, that seems so wrong, but what a ride to Michigan!! :thmbsp:

LOL - this one has been 'tuned' too. Cat-back, Cobb tuner, CAI, Downpipe and other stuff. Last weekend, he had it out running autocross. This weekend, it's our AKFest hauler. It was the hauler for the 2010 Fest too.

LOL - this one has been 'tuned' too. Cat-back, Cobb tuner, CAI, Downpipe and other stuff. Last weekend, he had it out running autocross. This weekend, it's our AKFest hauler. It was the hauler for the 2010 Fest too.

Can I take it for a spin sometime? Love those but never got to drive one.

If there is a 2013 fest it will be in Detroit. All have been in Detroit.. all will be in Detroit.

I'm not going to this one, but does anyone have any remote idea the region the 2013 meet might be? I need to know 6ms in advance to maybe come.

Ben aka MacKat

All boxed up and ready to load into the Tundra. Funny how a year makes you forget how much work this is.

But it's worth it!!

Attachments

• all boxed up.jpg
    all boxed up.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom