You meet the nicest people...

Wish we would have had a chance to sit down and chat at some length, Ed. Days just seem to go too fast.

Just got back myself also. Did nothing else but got the LE's plugged in and running. Sound great here too, for the very few minutes I ran them.
Tired now and off to bed.
Thanks Ray!

That's so nice. it seems like such a fun time! I'm definitely going to make it some day (once I get out of college and then grad school :D ).

That's so nice. it seems like such a fun time! I'm definitely going to make it some day (once I get out of college and then grad school :D ).

The Fest is not a big dollar excursion. Lots of ways to do it on the cheap. Just gotta make it a priority.

very true. It's not the money that's the problem actually, it's the fact that the fest usually falls right around the busiest time of the year (end of the semester/finals week)!

Glad I WASN'T there...It woulda blown the "Nicest People" thing outta the water...I'm a full-blown, full-bore, pure divine, obnoxious, bombastic SOB who doesn't practise good hygene..Or Safe Sex.

Ed - Thanks for snapping (camera-ing?) and posting all these excellent pics for us. :thmbsp:

Glad I WASN'T there...It woulda blown the "Nicest People" thing outta the water...I'm a full-blown, full-bore, pure divine, obnoxious, bombastic SOB who doesn't practise good hygene..Or Safe Sex.

AH~~ Sandy at his best...

There was a gang of HORROR movie fans there that woulda SKOOLED YA! :D

Pffft ! Liteweights...Posers...Altho it WAS neat to see pics of Berryman at the Fest...Hope he enjoyed himself...I'm sure, given the gracious nature I remembered from the 206 Fest, he was made to feel at home.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

It was the best of times (the people, the music, and the gear), it was the worst of times (friday night, pulling into the Fest my Cooper bleed out, lost its power steering), it was the age of wisdom (I always learn so much while having fun around really smart people), it was the age of foolishness (certain folks that need no introduction here and were up til like 3:30 AM with sweet music and cocktails), it was epoch...!

thanks Chuck.

Happy (post AK) Listening! :beatnik:

Thanks for the pics, Ed! Nice seeing you at the 'Fest again! Having a room at the 'Fest is great when you split it up between two or three people, it lets everyone get out some time to see other parts of the 'Fest. I never manage to see it all, tho every year I always intend to!

great seeing you again!

There was a gang of HORROR movie fans there that woulda SKOOLED YA! :D

Did anyone happen to snap a pic of the tall blond with short skirt and the tatoo'd legs? That view was worth a least part of the price of admission! :yes:

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Did anyone happen to snap a pic of the tall blond with short skirt and the tatoo'd legs? That view was worth a least part of the price of admission! :yes:

Wow, missed that, what was I doing?

Happy (post AKFest) Listening!:beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom