Thanks!

RayW

Parrothead with a badge
Subscriber
I just wanted to go public with thanks.

Thanks to Dave, Nancy, Ernie, Linda, Jo, David W. and anyone else I might have missed for putting the show together. This was the best Fest so far for the simple fact that it was the most recent opportunity to socialize with the community that is AK.

Thanks to friends, new and old, who came by to visit, chat, listen, and share some munchies and a beverage. This is why I attend. The after hours chill-n-chat sessions are a delightful frosting on the cake. The honor of hosting some AK notables into the wee hours still brings a smile.

Special thanks to Marc (mpholland) and Erik (the big variety) for watching my room for a bit so I could cruise the show.

Thanks to Cableguy Bill for providing outstanding edibles. It'll be weeks before I work that cheesecake off.

Thanks to Newman for lunch Saturday and Bill for bringing me dinner. I would have starved without you guys.

And of course thanks to the AK community at large. It was easily worth 1169 miles of driving.

Good to see you, Ray, and to hear your great speakers once again! Thanks for putting up with me and my musical selections. :D

Ray, thanks for being such a great host. Yours was about the most fun room at the Fest. Thanks for looking after my gear.
And of course, the LE's sounded, and still sound, wonderful.

Thank you, Ray, for hosting such a great room, for your cameraderie, and for your friendship.

Spending some listening time with the Big Bobs and those other speakers :D , was a bonus.

Ray, thanks for being such a great host. Yours was about the most fun room at the Fest. Thanks for looking after my gear.
And of course, the LE's sounded, and still sound, wonderful.

Hey Ray, was great getting to spend some time with you and your creations:thmbsp:

Geez. Already relegated to afterthought status.

Hardly. Just trying to keep a low profile wrt your great new speakers, the Little Eriks. If I don't think about them or the Big Bobs too much, I might not give in to the urge to have new speakers built for the LR.

I know that, but something Ray and I talked about has me thinking about a different pair of speakers.

Back
Top Bottom