Pentode

thefragger

Certified Crazy.
That's what your license plate said.

I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and bet that you weren't with the horror show.

I had the pleasure of being parked next to you on Saturday and grinning like an idiot each time I had to get something from the car and saw your plate.

Very, very cool! :thmbsp:

I beleive that's PakProtector. I watched him drive his Dodge through the maze under the carport..... tried helping him assure himself of clearances, but I think he just wanted me to get out of his way. :D

That's what your license plate said.

I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and bet that you weren't with the horror show.

I had the pleasure of being parked next to you on Saturday and grinning like an idiot each time I had to get something from the car and saw your plate.

Very, very cool! :thmbsp:

Too bad you didn't get a chance to talk with Douglas; he's really a quite remarkable wealth of tube information. :yes: :thmbsp:

I'm afraid I didn't have the chance to meet every member there, and I wasn't aware that some were there that I wish I could meet!

Bummer.

Nice pic Dr. Jones...:) That was me indeed, got TRIODE for the other car...:)

I won't knock the Horror Show, there were some interesting folks to eyeball there...but yeah, I was with the SMAC room equipment team.
cheers,
Douglas

Nice pic Dr. Jones...:) That was me indeed, got TRIODE for the other car...:)

I won't knock the Horror Show, there were some interesting folks to eyeball there...but yeah, I was with the SMAC room equipment team.
cheers,
Douglas

Somehow I don't think 'Thermionic Valve' is going to fit on mine. Maybe I'll get 'PP 6AQ5'. I'll bet no one outside of AKers will even get it.

It was great meeting Douglas, and listening to some very relaxing music in the Smac room. It was one of the last rooms I visited on Sat.,
and I have to say, it was my Favorite.
Very impressive that the Amps, Preamps, and Speakers were invented by the members! WOW, and together they sounded very nice, what a treat that was. And having the best seat in the room didn't hurt either.
Thanks, Jim

Back
Top Bottom