Can I get 'em done in time ? ?

Stephen J

Suum Cuique
:scratch2:........ it's gonna be close......
But,I'll get by with a little help from my friends I'm sure.
Had to rush the stain job a bit so there are a couple of "flaws"....these are more or less a proto type anyway....I'm pretty happy over all with the end result !!....:yes:

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Stephen,

Are those the big dog cabs we were talking about? Looks like your coming along!

RC

One came together ok......

picture.php

........the other.....:sigh: .....construction error !.......:dammit:

oh well ........maybe I can fix it ..........................:scratch2:

Last edited:
Nice work.:yes:

Thanks....almost,but no cigar !
Woofer holes are too big by about 5/16" all the way around. No wood to fasten the woofer to.When I looked inside the one pictured with the woofer in place,I could see all 4 screws coming through the wood....:thumbsdn:
They never made it to the fest.....

Last edited:
Construction error !

oh well ........maybe I can fix it ..........................:scratch2:

Woofer holes are too big by about 5/16" all the way around. No wood to fasten the woofer to.When I looked inside the one pictured with the woofer in place,I could see all 4 screws coming through the wood....:thumbsdn:

Someone here once asked, "Why is it supposedly intelligent people have trouble with the simplest tasks?"

:naughty:

...almost,but no cigar !

Someone here once asked, "Why is it supposedly intelligent people have trouble with the simplest tasks?"

:naughty:

:finger:
I'm no woodworker.....:no: which is why I paid someone else to do the work.
I left a driver for him to work with.Had I been there when the holes were measured and cut they would have been the right size.

Last edited:
:finger:
I'm no woodworker.....:no: which is why I paid someone else to do the work.
I left a driver for him to work with.Had I been there when the holes were measured and cut they would have been the right size.

I blame the government, if we had been forced to completely switch to the metric system back in 75 we wouldn't still be having these 'woofer falls through the woofer hole' issues.

Fractions can be tough!

I blame the government, if we had been forced to completely switch to the metric system back in 75 we wouldn't still be having these 'woofer falls through the woofer hole' issues.

Fractions can be tough!

You must have the hic cups.....( two double posts )....:D
BTW....the woofers don't fall through the holes,there is just no wood to screw them to.

Back
Top Bottom