A big thanks to all

WTF, of course we want a show next year! I looked forward to it for months. Took time off to attend, dragged my Little Long Lost Brother in from Wash. D.C. Pumped tens of dollars into the local economy. What else, maybe participate in a room other than the SMAC one?

Yea, but I meant positively participate, not just warping a few records wherever I hung out.

Last edited:
Of Course, I will come.

The misses and I have finally recovered enough for me to poke my head in here. Just wanted to thank everyone for making the 2012 such a great fest. We are so lucky to have the best guests, exhibitors and sponsors. They are what makes AK fest the kick butt show that it is.

So, does anyone want a show next year ?

Grumpy

I will come to every AK Fest. This was my second time . Waiting to hear details for next show. The show was great and it is educational too. I learned more about fine audio from this website and at the show. The swap rooms have great deals. Most of all you all are very nice.

Like the others, I'm quite grateful to the Grumpy clan for doing so much work to make the Fest go. This year was my first and it was off the charts! So, yeah, I'm definitely in for next year. I was about one minute down the road when I was already thinking about what I'll do next year!

I would very much be interested in next year. I have a new speaker system in the works that looks like a new high for me. Dr Tinear from the Ford audio club gave me the best sound in show award but I believe I can do do even better. This time there are no compromises in cabinet work and I have achieved +&- 1db from 500 hz to 20K over 45 degrees horizontal with the midrange/tweeter pod. Working on the woofer now.

Dave is a relaxed sort. Now Mrs. Grumpy - get her riled up and she will put a hurtin' on ya!!

The trick is - you get Grumpy riled - Mrs. G. comes after ya!! I don't want that EVER to happen!!

Now botrytis, what have I ever done to you ? I was just searching thru some old posts and came across this one. I don't think I am that mean. But then again...you never know.....

Come Hell Or High Water. Already decided no cruise in 2013, the wife wants to go to Germany and since that doesn't cost me anything, I will be at the 2013 Fest. Not snow,sleet, wild dogs.....

Back
Top Bottom