Secret Santa 2011 Apology(Long Overdue)

2DualsNotEnough

Addicted Member
Last Christmas,a very generous AK Secret Santa gave me very cool T-Shirt for Christmas.Well,being 271 lbs at the time,and the shirt being an XL,I was very depressed,more about myself than anything else.So being a Scrooge,I replied that yes,I got a shirt,and I can wear it if I lose about 80 lbs.Well,its 7 and a half months later,and I just weighed in at 187.So at 84 lbs,and having already worn it once,and shrunk it up properly,heres a better late than never apology,and very heartfelt thank you!
Belated 2011 Merry Christmas
Jimmy

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 130
Hey - congrats on the amazing loss!

Cool shirt, too!

That's freaking amazing!!! Set a goal to lose 20 myself in January, just now did it. Can't imagine the sacrifice you had to make..

That's freaking amazing!!! Set a goal to lose 20 myself in January, just now did it. Can't imagine the sacrifice you had to make..

Thank you!Yeah,I stopped eating crap(pretty much),started working out at my workplace gym,and except for juice in the morning and skim milk,its water all the way-no more soda,ice tea,etc.

That's awesome - congrats and time to buy fancy some new clothes!
That's been my diet plan - don't eat crap and look at fat content.

That's awesome - congrats and time to buy fancy some new clothes!
That's been my diet plan - don't eat crap and look at fat content.

Thats a good plan.I look at fat content mainly,but I have to watch sugar,too,being diabetic.A big thing for my wife and I(who's lost about 30 lbs also)is when we go out once a week we get frozen yogurt.I get the no sugar added,and it really helps with my craving for sweets.
Jimmy

great job, 84, wow. I'm 3/4 of the way to my 40 pound goal... eating multiple small snacks 6 or 7 times a day, no fatty crap, no fast food.

And working out.

Great job on the patience, hard work, and weight loss, it all paid off. You're an inspiration to all of us!

Nice shirt too!

Wow.. WAY cool.. I think that Secret Santa gave you a lot more than a shirt.. They gave you self esteem, motivation, and most of all.. a LOT of good health...

Congrats! I actually quit driving soda for two weeks and lost 8 lbs!

I, too, am a fan of the T-shirt! :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom