Please help the AK Database!

are you still collecting? I thought someone was going to send a motl mid 70's sansui service manual, and I've got a botl mid 70's sansui sm too.

Thank you, those are some very nice schematics.
mating1.jpg

mating2.jpg

mating3.jpg

Hey guys, have sent in some Kenwood L-1000 series owner manuals some time ago. Don't see them up there. Need me to re-send?

I am very disappointed here, I hope they start considering this thread, and the database.

C'mon admins !!!! this should be the place for a database of all websites IMO.

sent
DH-220

you might have a 5 meg cap ?

This file did make it to us. I haven't had issues receiving files recently, had a few at 18MB come in.

Hey guys, have sent in some Kenwood L-1000 series owner manuals some time ago. Don't see them up there. Need me to re-send?

Please do re-send them. I didn't see them in the inbox.

I am very disappointed here, I hope they start considering this thread, and the database.

C'mon admins !!!! this should be the place for a database of all websites IMO.

Please remember that both of us have pretty demanding jobs. We are volunteer moderators at the DB, so we can't be on top of uploading as soon as files come in. I admit that we were slow this summer, but we will catch up soon. Thank you for contributing to the DB, and for patience with us.

I have a good resolution 10mb in size PDF of the pioneer sx4500s/4400 SM/SCH I would like to donate. my email does not permit sending such files, how can I get it to you? do you have an https upload server?

I tried uploading the above manual on quaddriver's behalf and seem to be having issues.

Jailtime, you have a PM inbound with a direct download link to the manual. FTR, it's a for a Pioneer VSX-4500S_4400

In 2011 I did send the Heathkit AA-100 complete manual in Jpeg, have not seen it yet, it is not in PDF.
I have aprox 32 complete manuals,that I was going to send over time but I don't have the software to change that all into PDF.

HiFiCanada: Earlier this year I volunteered to help upload files to the database as the backlog seemed to be growing. Since becoming a moderator, I have cleared the backlog completely and now keep up with all new submissions on a weekly basis.

I did not see the AA-100 manual anywhere in the inbox. If you resubmit, I will ensure that it gets uploaded within a week. I can convert jpegs to pdfs but much prefer that they already come in as pdfs. I use the free software "PDFill PDF Tools" to do the conversions. It's easy to use and works well. Please note that the max size for uploads is 20MB.

HiFiCanada: Earlier this year I volunteered to help upload files to the database as the backlog seemed to be growing. Since becoming a moderator, I have cleared the backlog completely and now keep up with all new submissions on a weekly basis.

I did not see the AA-100 manual anywhere in the inbox. If you resubmit, I will ensure that it gets uploaded within a week. I can convert jpegs to pdfs but much prefer that they already come in as pdfs. I use the free software "PDFill PDF Tools" to do the conversions. It's easy to use and works well. Please note that the max size for uploads is 20MB.

Actually I'll try the freeware first, see how I make out with that, then I'll send it to you.

Last edited:
I tried to send a 16 Meg file and it came back "The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 sorry, that message size exceeds my databytes limit (#5.3.4) (state 17)."

I have instruction manuals for an Onkyo GX-3 Console Stereo System and an Onkyo TA-600D Stereo Cassette Tape Deck, but I have no scanner- only a camera. Would it be fine to take photographs?

I tried to send a 16 Meg file and it came back "The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 sorry, that message size exceeds my databytes limit (#5.3.4) (state 17)."

All I can suggest is to split it into smaller pieces and I'll stitch it back together at this end. Usually 20MB will make it through, but only one per email.

I have instruction manuals for an Onkyo GX-3 Console Stereo System and an Onkyo TA-600D Stereo Cassette Tape Deck, but I have no scanner- only a camera. Would it be fine to take photographs?

I don't see any reason why photos wouldn't work as long as they are legible. Please combine the jpg images into a PDF before sending them in.

Compressed files will usually make it through to us. Try WinRAR.

Realistic LAB-500 Owner's Manual and Service Manuals Uploaded

Hi Folks,

I emailed these to you today.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom