It's time for SECRET SANTA 2012! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 days to go till the deadline. Maybe we can talk (post) this up to get huge participation.

Ernie, do you have stats on how many have participated in previous Secret Santa's?

cool, iam in!....thinking i will be the short straw so far being down under, bring it on though, nothing better than a mystery box

Last edited:
11 days to go till the deadline. Maybe we can talk (post) this up to get huge participation.

Ernie, do you have stats on how many have participated in previous Secret Santa's?

Silly question! What do you think?

2007 -- 40

2008 -- 47

2009 -- 66

2010 -- 65

2011 -- 69

I wouldn't mind seeing triple figures, at least. Show me what you've got, folks.

Consider the gauntlet thrown.

Silly question! What do you think?

2007 -- 40

2008 -- 47

2009 -- 66

2010 -- 65

2011 -- 69

I wouldn't mind seeing triple figures, at least. Show me what you've got, folks.

Consider the gauntlet thrown.

Heh, heh, Thanks! Time to bump this thread a bit more.

Ernie, just a thank-you for heading this up, and to the people that participate... There are some creative people in this community. There is something about taking part in the AK Secret Santa event that really adds to the "Holiday Feeling". Oh, and bump

cool, iam in!....thinking i will be the short straw so far being down under, bring it on though, nothing better than a mystery box

^^^if there are enough participants from down under, maybe the lists could be somewhat geographically sorted. just a thought...

I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom