2012 Secret Santa delivers -- The Official "What'd'ya get?" thread

+1

Nothing here yet, but I'm not going to freak out. Sometimes people like to give gift certificates and they do it day of, freaked me out two years ago.

Y'know, I REALLY don't care if I get anything back or not...I sent mine out, the guy apparently LOVES it, yeah, I DID go over the dollar amount a bit...So sue me. I spent over half my life collectin' stuff...And I'm havin' as much fun giving it away as I did accumulatin' it..

Nothing here,yet.Itll be a nice after present gift when it comes!:thmbsp:
Jimmy

Same here!

besides, its the giving that matters most!

Thank You SS. I looked in the spam folder as stated above and there it was. Now What to get ?? Hmmm. I just love looking for music. Thanks again SS..You made my day.

Got mine last week and forgot to post. 3 CD's. The one I thought I would like the least I actually like the best. Funny how that works. Thanks, Brian.

Got mine via email a few days ago, a nice GC to Soundstage Direct. now to figure out what to spend it one; something new or a fancy schmantzy copy of something sweet...

Decisions, decisions...

I got a new Robert Zimmerman LP from my Secret Santa! 'Can't wait to spin it! :music: Thanks so much, Frank! :thmbsp:

Finally getting around to reporting what I received from my Secret Santa.

I got two Joe Bonamassa cds

Live from the Royal Albert Hall

folderwn.jpg

Dust Bowl

joe-bonamassa.jpg

Thanks SS!

My gift has shipped... Direct from source to recipient. I've seen a picture and it looks good! Hope he likes it....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thank you secret santa!!! I got three very cool new records from Fat Possum Records!!! the artists i have never heard before. look forward to listening......

dang, I am considering either contacting my ss receiver or having Ernie do it for me, I sent his gift first class mail on the 19th, yet no recognition of reciept, maybe he is out of town, raccoons ate it or perhaps he did not like it? :(

I'll post pictures when the light in my house is better ( daytime ). The flash from my camera is reflecting off the glass and shiny metal.
It's a very unique item and needs a clear picture to be appreciated.
Thanks Santa Will !! . :thmbsp:

Sorry it took so long for the pics. Very cool conversation piece . :yes:
and appropriate since I spend so much time testing those little glass gems.
Somebody already asked me if it works.....:stupid:

picture.php

Last edited:
dang, I am considering either contacting my ss receiver or having Ernie do it for me, I sent his gift first class mail on the 19th, yet no recognition of reciept, maybe he is out of town, raccoons ate it or perhaps he did not like it? :(

I'm now worried it got lost, I should have spent the extra money for [parcel post with tracking and confirmation :yes:

I think some people just don't know about this thread.

or raccoons ate it

I'm now worried it got lost, I should have spent the extra money for parcel post with tracking and confirmation :yes:

or raccoons ate it

I vote for raccoons or mail system trying to catch up. Was it going out of the US? That would certainly take more time.

Sorry it took so long for the pics. Very cool conversation piece . :yes:
and appropriate since I spend so much time testing those little glass gems.
Somebody already asked me if it works.....:stupid:

picture.php

Sweet! A very novel and unique handmade gift. Your SS was very creative!

Got mine today! Photos soon, it's a wood name plate, not sure how they cut it out, very intricate and exact, looks like it was laser cut but the wood is far too thick for it, must be a water jet.

Nothing yet, I know my inlaws shipped a package on 13th Dec and have yet to get here so might just be slow.

NM: Just saw the Gift Cert from Sound Stage Direct Woot!!! Love buying music. Thanks SS!!!

I know there is no postal or private delivery on Sunday, so this is just a " nothing yet " update . . .

It is with great pleasure I report that my SS is one cool dude! . . . or dudette, I dunno . . . in any event, I received no less than EIGHT rekkids!! . . . there is only 1 redux amongst them and I dare say it may be in better condition than to boot!! . . . and a great mix of artists make it all the better . . . Thank you SS, ya done good!! . . . Who is my SS you ask? . . . I dunno but he/she hails from MI and I have my suspicions . . .

Back
Top Bottom