From Merrylander: I no longer do Yamaha repairs.

If it is made into a sticky, perhaps you or others could add a list of people who do Yamaha repairs. And although I've never used your services, we thank you for doing these restorations. I realize it's more a labor of love than a business opportunity. :thmbsp:

Fisherdude back to Mod duties??? I didn't get the memo :D Well for the canuckers and whoever is US land wants some Yammy love, 4seat and I can do them.

Thanks, but gotta run, just noticed a typo in the thread title: "sjould" instead of "should".

Off to save the world...

Edit: on second thought, I'll probably change the title to make Rob's request more clear.

18K + posts: gets you some pull around here!

It does? Yippee! :banana:

Now if I can just figure out WHAT to pull, other than people's legs...

(Sorry, I know this was not aimed at me, but I just couildn't resist having a little fun. :D )

As for the OP/thread topic, sad to hear that age is catching up with one of AK's most respected and valued members. Thanks for all the work you have done, Rob, and for your generosity in sharing your expertise online, and enjoy all the time that you won't be spending any more on gear repair!

Rob:

Two CR 620s, one CR 820, and a CR 2020 you worked on in your youthful 70s still continue to play music. These units mostly reside w/ relatives, but are sure nice to visit.

Ken

Man, sorry to hear that age is taking its toll.
But, it gets us all...(there's an old fart in the mirror that looks sort of like my dad!)

SO, how about keeping us entertained and educated?
Start posting threads about your repair adventures.
I learn from other's mistakes and successes.

Does this mean my PX-3 I got from you is now out of warranty? :scratch2:
:D :D :D
Enjoy the R & R and thank you very much..

..... Well for the canuckers and whoever is US land wants some Yammy love, 4seat and I can do them.

:yikes: Don't over-sell me bk... I still do plenty of :headscrat

But I'm finding the Yamaha stuff pretty straightforward, a pleasure to work on, and we're both happy to help when we can. Give back a little of all the benefit gained from ML & other's experience.

Back
Top Bottom