The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

tybrad

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
The rules to this are pretty simple:

You grant the wish of the person who posted above you.....with a twist. You add on the most creative but realistic negative consequence(s) you can think up. No retorts from the consequence levied- it's just a game of fun and creativity.

Example: I wish I won the lottery.
Granted!! After you win, all of the people who you ever screwed over in life sue you. You end up spending all of your money in lawsuits and end up $1,000,000 in debt.

Once you grant their wish, you have to post a new wish.

Let's begin...

I wish I had a brand new Lamborghini.

The rules to this are pretty simple:

You grant the wish of the person who posted above you.....with a twist. You add on the most creative but realistic negative consequence(s) you can think up. No retorts from the consequence levied- it's just a game of fun and creativity.

Example: I wish I won the lottery.
Granted!! After you win, all of the people who you ever screwed over in life sue you. You end up spending all of your money in lawsuits and end up $1,000,000 in debt.

Once you grant their wish, you have to post a new wish.

Let's begin...

I wish I had a brand new Lamborghini.

Granted. But when you drive it to Home Depot, some idiot backs over it with his rusted out flatbed truck.
Came to my head because I saw one parked at HD here on the May long weekend. Nobody back over it as far as I know, though.

I wish I won the lottery.:D

Granted. But you develop a following of 12 yo groupies- 5 of whom accuse you of impropriety and your world comes crashing down.

I wish that I was 19 again.

Granted. But then the nostalgia wears off and you remember what it was ACTUALLY like to be 19. :)

I wish I owned a helicopter

Granted: But now your favorite musicians include Justin Bieber and Puff Daddy.

I wish I could play baseball as good ad Babe Ruth.

Granted. But since he is dead, your baseball skills have actually declined.

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener

Better start quoting . . .

Granted. But then the nostalgia wears off and you remember what it was ACTUALLY like to be 19. :)

I wish I owned a helicopter

Granted. But why would you want a helicopter If your so afraid of heights?

I wish I owned a beach front home in Hawaii.

I wish I could play baseball as good as Babe Ruth.

Everyone would test you for steroids.

I would like to do Catherine Zeta Jones. And Anne Hathaway.

Granted, sadly after retiring you sink into a deep depression, lock yourself in a bathroom for 4 days, and on the final day, jump from said window, the window being on the 40th floor.

I wish I had the speakers of my dreams.

Granted. Sadly you can't hear them because you wanted to see how far you could shove a pencil in either ear.

I wish I could shapeshift.

Granted. Sadly you can't hear them because you wanted to see how far you could shove a pencil in either ear.

I wish I could shapeshift.

Granted. Unfortunately, you find out that you could only do this once. And you used this power to make yourself skinny enough to fit behind the dryer to retrieve and errant sock, because you were too lazy to pull the dryer out. Now you look like Gumby dammit, covered in lint.

I wish I could dunk a basketball.

I wish I my fingers could shoot lasers.

Granted, but two months later you are in court being sued for damages for giving someone the double-finger salute being cutoff in traffic.

I wish I could feel like I was twenty again.

Rome

Granted, but your ability is limited to submerging the ball under water.

I wish I my fingers could shoot lasers.

Wish granted but unfortunately they run on 12 D cell batteries. I think you know where to insert them.

I wish I was 16 again.

granted

"I wish I was 16 again."

Yes, you are now 16. With the fact that you haven't been laid yet and are randy as hell you accidentally sleep with a man that you thought was a woman. Underage drinking at its finest in a foreign place. This event should probably not be talked about.

I wish every day was a lucid dream.

Granted. But your wish causes you to never wake up again and you end up with tubes up every orifice.

I wish I had every record album I ever wanted.

Back
Top Bottom