Total Denial Game.

tybrad

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
You post an accusation of something, and the next poster presents their denial of that accusation with an alternate explanation. Mentioning individuals is optional but should be OK as this is purely fun, fictional, and no people were harmed in the making of this thread. Remember that you are denying the post above you, and also accusing the poster below you of something related. If you are overly sensitive, don't post.

EXAMPLE:
Post 1: The person below me drove their car right through my house, smashing a big hole in the wall.

Post 2: No I did not! Bobsvinyl is the one you should blame. The bastard tampered with my brakes.

...and so on.

So here goes-
"The poster below me (TPBM) gave me poison and mislabeled it as fish!"

I certainly did not! HK is the one you are looking for. He gave me some spoiled fish sauce and said to share it with my friends.

I certainly did not! HK is the one you are looking for. He gave me some spoiled fish sauce and said to share it with my friends.

No, you misunderstood, it was Fish Emulsion Fertilizer. You were not supposed to eat it, you were supposed to feed your plants with it.

Impossible! Bob doesn't have any plants. The Starkist can good through July1989 was supposed to go to tybrad!

Tyler does not even like tuna. This was meant for TPBM's sarcastic litter of kittens.

Tyler does not even like tuna. This was meant for TPBM's sarcastic litter of kittens.

I DO NOT have a litter of kittens at the moment, and if I did I wouldn't have ones that were sarcastic. I have known dozens of kittens and only a few of them have been sarcastic. In any case I bought the last lot from TPBM - so it's his fault.

Those $%&%* kittens do not belong to me and they are trampling my geraniums. They were being chased by a large mangy looking dog. I demand to know which member owns that stinking pile of fur. Is that to much to ask?

Those kittens are NOT trampling your geraniums. They are just overly covering up their "duties" they are "performing" in your garden. Consider it fertilizer! And as for Tybrad chasing his loose kittens... how dare you call Tybrad a "stinking pile of fur!" Not nice at all!

My cats do NOT go on your properties! I am offended and think that the next poster has a broken toilet that HE is NOT fixing.

That's right I'm not fixing it, because I'm training the next no-good so and so's cats to use it and he'll probably deny it!

Well, if I find any cats sitting on my toilet, I'm going to get a little flushed and call 911. I sure didn't have anything to do with this situation. The cops will be able to track the path of kitty litter to the offending member's house.

Entirely not true: I don't have any cats. The uncomprehendable screams heard from my house were actually Justin Bieber CD played too loud.

OK- TPBM has the entire discography of Justin Beiber, plays it too loud, and looks like him.

I don't look like Justin Beaver or whatever his name is. I, too, heard the loud music, but it's coming from the neighbor's house. I just called the cops about the cats, so you call 911 this time!

It is not coming from the neighbor's house- it's from yours. It is echoing off the side of their house. TPBM is a cop, and I'm telling on you!

Who told you I was a cop. I'm not a cop. I work for the government as a consultant.

Who told you I was a cop. I'm not a cop. I work for the government as a consultant.

Hah! Informer, you mean. And you're in cahoots with TPBM, who works for the NSA monitoring all AK communications!

I knew I was innocent! And I wondered why I was getting interference on my TV. A damned government plot!! I'm going into the kitchen and putting on my aluminum foil hat. I think tybrad is in on this. I saw him on his roof with signal flags.

Back
Top Bottom