Fantasy Football 2013

Hey wait, the Norris is my division. Or should I say the Bears division. Your wimpy Packers will fold this year.

We'll see...
Da Bears have a new coach, so I'm expecting the offense and Cutler to be better or the same as they learn a new plan and the Defense worse w/o Lovie.

No Urlacher either.

The Pack has some good looking rookies too. Lacy could be a load and Hyde is lighting things up in the secondary...

Funny, but I don't see much Lion love here.....:scratch2:

Draft tonight!

Pre-rank if you can't be there live. Should take about an hour.
Draft order is detetmined by Yahoo at random about an jour befote and is snaking.
See you all this evening!

Well the results are in and according to the Yahoo experts I'm predicted to finish 13th. They also said I'm stacked at RB and WR....so I don't know how to reconcile that. Looking forward to the contests, thanks again for having me.

We'll see...
Da Bears have a new coach, so I'm expecting the offense and Cutler to be better or the same as they learn a new PLAY and the Defense worse w/o Lovie.

Saw you had a spelling problem, thought I would fix it for you. There isn't that better.

Due to Andyman's atypical scoring, and being AOL from this league, I had to really do some research AND DIGGING for this draft!

Meh, don't worry about the "grades" as they paint with a broad brush and don't account for actual league scoring settings.

Most of us played last year and years before and the scoring hasn't really changed a whole lot. It got juiced up too much on D last year and so it was knocked down this year, but basically it's about scoring points and gaining yards, not stats like PPR, which I've always found lame.

I've tried to make it parallel what wins real games, and if that's different than what other folks do, meh... :D

But it must be OK, because we got hammered this year with the fastest ever re-ups and the best turnout I've ever seen at a live draft, which certainly made it interesting.

I think this year should be a lot of fun :yes:

I've been doing FF for 20 years and every league has had it's own quirks and things that made it interesting. They've all been fun though, and I'm sure this one will be also. This is the 1st time that I've had the #1 pick, but I think I'm safe with Peterson. There hasn't been such a clear choice in a very long time.

Well, he certainly had an outstanding year and separated himself from the rest, but QBs bring in more points in this league. Brees was #1 last year with 427 points; Peterson was #12, but 1st RB with 260, 48 more than Arian Foster at #2 RB

I was more than happy to wind up getting Drew Brees :yes:, but had he and 4 others have been gone, I certainly would be looking at Peterson or Calvin Johnson, as they certainly are the top of the class at their position.

Yeah.....my QB situation kinda sucks.

You should have grabbed someone like Romo or RG3 instead of Tate in R4. FWIW though, some think Palmer will do well in Arians offense and with Larry Fitzgerald to throw too.

Time will tell...:dunno:

Both were deeper than RB though. I've not been a RB guy for years. Remember when who ever drafted Marshall Faulk or LaDanian Tomlinson pretty much had it locked? Too much platooning these day, or using goal line guys.

I remember one year Jerome Bettis had 3 TDs and 2 yds...:yes:

Last edited:
I've tried to make it parallel what wins real games, and if that's different than what other folks do, meh...

Not meh at all, it makes it much more interesting to have to figure out a strategy and not just copy what some bonehead says on a fantasy site. Nicely done setting it up.

I think this year should be a lot of fun :yes:

I'm looking forward to it. Now if Yahoo could get their collective heads outta their behinds and restore smack to the front page I'll really enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to it. Now if Yahoo could get their collective heads outta their behinds and restore smack to the front page I'll really enjoy it.

We'll see, but I doubt it...

I really hate bullshit like this where they tell you they value your input, but will ignore it anyways....:wtf:

"We are listening to your feedback regarding our recent redesign. While we will not be going back to the old format, we will be focusing on improving the readability of the pages, along with other improvements. We appreciate how passionate you are about Fantasy Football and welcome your comments.

Pile on the deaf ears if you wish...

http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206158-us-fantasy-football

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom