"Pioneer Recap Lists" Sticky suggestion!

Under amplifiers, there's one missing... SA-7100 ! This would be really helpful to me right now. I love the idea though, lets go for it.

Hey Marty, great idea, I'm looking for a list for my A-88X. Got any ideas. I've got the schematic, need to match to stock numbers.

Today I added in a link to SYK3S's post requesting a SA-8800 recap list, to which Mark posted a corrected list made by Mattsd!

Keep 'em commin'! :yes:

I'm flattered mine made the list, of course it's still a work in progress. Not in production at the moment.. ( still in preparation, between family life and day job).. but will provide progress photos and as much info as possible from a novice. Should be exciting for anyone looking to bring one of these back to reasonably good spec.
Cheers

It's bookmarked in my browser, along with a few of EchoWars, and Arkay's deoxit thread.

answers to the name of Marty... bipolar, and deoxit

edit - ????
markthefixer said:
answers to the name of Marty... bipolar, and deoxit

I'm NOT going to THINK about THAT ONE!!! :D

<snip>

marty's - sticky request thread index
EchoWar's - bipolar transistor testing
Arkay's - deoxit thread

:dunno:

Last edited:
Great Idea! I have a sa 6700 that I would like to recap at some point. :yes:

After my skills pick up, being the newbie that I am. :scratch2:

Last edited:
It's been a while since any updates, but I found and added to the list a post by elvi for the SA-6800 amp with a list of caps and a chip mod. :banana:

Thanks for including the A-88X I researched, I'm still hoping some one can come up with the cross reference from Mouser.

Back
Top Bottom