How to pay for your winning bid or donate

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
**Please read carefully as our shipping charges have changed**

In the past, whenever possible, I have always shipped using USPS priority mail. The problem is the shipping costs rose long ago, not to mention mailers and fillers have went up too, and I still charged the much older rates.

So effectively immediately the default shipping method will be media mail with no insurance. For up to 2 records shipping will costs $5.00. For insurance up to $50.00 please add 2.20 additional. If you would still like your items shipped via priority mail please let me know and I will get you a quote. Ok on to your specific auction. Thank you for your understanding.

First, thank you for your support. We appreciate it very much ! Your total will be X ( X = winning bids ) + 5.00. shipping.

The above rates are for shipping in the continental US only. For shipping outside of the US please send me a PM.

Payment can be made via paypal to sales@audiokarma.org or snail mailed to

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

AudioKarma LLC
902 Kitty Hawk Road
Suite 170-475
Universal City, Texas 78148

Please make sure to include your address in your payment, or PM it to me.

If you are bidding on other items and would like to wait till those are over please let me know. That way we can save you some money on shipping.

Thanks again for your support and and take care.

David

Last edited:
Nice. When does all the money need to be in by?

I'd like to offer up a few more things and send in a lump sum.

We will accept donations up till Dec 29th. Even in money comes in after this date, we will donate it to http://www.gcfb.org largest food bank in Michigan. Thanks

Grumpy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ....

Include VOA somewhere in your paypal payment.
Include VOA somewhere in your snail mail payment.

Thank you.

I have heard that from time to time the Pay button does not work. If this happens our paypal address is sales@audiokarma.org

Thank you
Grumpy

Just a reminder to put ADOPT, VOA, FAMILIES, SENIORS, or something, in your payment, that lets us know that it is for the families.

Thank you..

I still don't get if the auction winner or the person with the item is expected to send the payment? I mean, obviously it could be worked out either way, but what is the intended way for it to work?

If payment for a winning bid is sent via money order do i put voa or audiokarma as the name on the money order? Just want to do it right.

Can I make a donation to AK that has nothing to do with families in need or Christmas or the largest food bank in Michigan?

Can anybody tell me what VOA is? By the way - I'm planning a nice charity auction and it will start in early November.

Can anybody tell me what VOA is? By the way - I'm planning a nice charity auction and it will start in early November.

I believe it stands for "Volunteers Of America" and it's the organization Dave and Nancy work with each holiday season to provide holiday meals, etc., for needy families.

I have a nice pair of JBL speaker emblems I would like to donate for auction to VOA, but I can't find how I sign up for this, list them for auction, etc. If I've missed something please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Here's what they look like:

P1050887.JPG P1050888.JPG

I have a nice pair of JBL speaker emblems I would like to donate for auction to VOA, but I can't find how I sign up for this, list them for auction, etc. If I've missed something please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Here's what they look like:

View attachment 833892 View attachment 833893

Howdy, First thank you so much for considering our charity. Its fairly simple to setup an auction. Here is an example of how easy it is. http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....-crowes-white-vinyl-rsd.746969/#post-10129089

Just post a picture of the item/items. A starting and ending date, and who pays for shipping. Thanks again and happy holidays.

Grumpy

Just a reminder to put ADOPT, VOA, FAMILIES, SENIORS, or something, in your payment, that lets us know that it is for the families.

Thank you..
Oops! I think my payment for $40 F&F will not say any of that on it. It will have my AK name as well as real name and address. Sorry. I can send you the PP transaction if you need it. Just send me note.

D

Back
Top Bottom