Did You "Self-Gift"?

Not this year, money was to tight, maybe looking to after the new year to buy something cool. Would like to start this whole audio setup again from the ground up.

My self-gift is a Amp Camp Kit - it is a belated Christmas Gift but I thought it would be nice to try and build a pair.

Good luck with the project!

Golf balls. They go on sale this time of year and Mr. Santa helps me stock up.

That's what I call a looking forward self gift!

Not this year, money was to tight, maybe looking to after the new year to buy something cool. Would like to start this whole audio setup again from the ground up.

Truly? From the ground up??? WoW! Good luck and I hope that works out for ya! :thmbsp:

Nice graphics upgrade! When will you start in on the surrounds?

I think i will do the surrounds in about two months when i have some more free time.
I have to find the courage to do it too.
It will be my first surround job and i don't want to mess them up.

To me the new graphics card is somewhat necessary to do because i play a lot of Battlefield 4 and with just one i can't play it on the max settings:D

I think i will do the surrounds in about two months when i have some more free time.
I have to find the courage to do it too.
It will be my first surround job and i don't want to mess them up.

To me the new graphics card is somewhat necessary to do because i play a lot of Battlefield 4 and with just one i can't play it on the max settings:D

You can do it! Just take your time. Measure 27 times, cut once. ;)

Here's to a great Battlefield 4 2014!

Dual "S200" stylus microscope from the sixties.

Really??? Where the heck did you find that? Got a picture??? That's cool!

31AH74TT710_product_details_12.png

Paid to have my Linn Saras brought back to life....and added a very nice Marantz 2270 with the wood cover in good condition to power them.

Loving it.

Merry Christmas.

Just got the Sennheiser HD-598 Headphones with the wood burl accents. These sound very nice and feel soooo comfortable.:music: They look pretty cool too.

They'll have to do until I pop for some HD-800's.

Back
Top Bottom