Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

I spent a lot of time looking through the ads and brochures on those sights and did't see the ads. I went to Rutgers library yesterday in the blizzard and spent a couple of hours looking through Opera news and saw a lot of Zenith ads esspecialy their circle of sound ads.

Like:
88085.jpg
and
3050542604_41c5244ab2_o.jpg

I've seen a lot of those over the years their marketing was great, but it was the begining of junk stereo before that Zenith made some decent stuff.

When the weather gets better I will go to the public library which has all of the hi-fi mags in bound copies.

Those circle of sound speakers work very well outdoors. In that context, they really are surprisingly appealing.

Been done. Post 63:
Makes you want to run out a grab a pair of 19s. (Or something). :D

What else 'ya got, Les? :D

Guys- please search/look before posting just anything. Duplicates will thicken the thread needlessly.

Was looking at my comic book collection the other day and found a neat old yamaha ad on the back...will upload it when i get a chance

I don't actually know what was pictured...looked like a piano pattern on whatever it was...but then it looked like the front of an old 40's car with the rounded hood/grill...

Times were sure different, weren't they?

l-2kj5ylzp66yr4s.jpg

This is unintentionally funny. They don't say the Westinghouse sounds better...

Our '64 Westinghouse console sounded awful stock. It was absolutely built down to a price.

After a bunch of upgrades, and some re-engineering, we get a lot more enjoyment out of it.

You don't have to be an expert to tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom