Rare, hard to find, uncommon Pioneer components

Yes it is PA-1000. I literally just unpack it and took pictures. Audio Technica cartridge stylus is broken, but I have already Benz Micro ACE SH from my old TT.

Pioneer CT-F1050 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck

Pioneer CT-F1050 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck with Remote Control Unit (JT-216)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271430709464

Rare?

$_57.JPG

pionee20.jpg

788005_120128224957_Pioneer_logo.jpg

Low output, around 18W and according to some very experienced persons who were able to listen to it, liquid audio flows out of that box...

Pp-402

Couldn't agree more about the moving coil step up transformer (pp-402). I have a SX-828 and have been looking for this for years. I saw that one and only one on the bay, too but it was too much money to swing. Hope it sounds good enough to justify the search.

Pioneer CD-4 Quadraphonic Demodulator

I recently acquired a Pioneer CD-4 in Great condition... How rare are they...?

I think they are pretty rare, very sought after by Quadrophonic people. :thmbsp:
Can you give us some pictures please?
:worthless

Hi guys, will upload some photos later as I'm in the process of refurbishing a pair of Exclusive's Pre SC-100 /Power SM-100.

How rare are they in the States as I've been told that these are one of the "never saw this before" almost elsewhere in the world?

C21's arent as rare as some fo the stuff listed here but just sold mine here in NZ for $550 NZ. Pretty happy with that. It was modded and all. It was OK but I think the myth exceeded the reality. The matching M22 (also modded) sounds way better IMO. I love that and wont sell it for any price.

Back
Top Bottom