The broken vending machine

tybrad

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
So there is this broken vending machine that sits alone in a dark basement, with one exposed bulb ceiling lamp above it (no importance, just setting the otherworldly mood:D). One-by-one, someone wanders in and puts an object into it, but the machine delivers something else. Every person has to take something/someone out and put something/someone else into the machine.

The trick here is to try, as best you can, to relate the input and output.

For example:
Poster 1: I put Ronnie Wood in.
Poster 2: I got a lap steel guitar out (he plays one). Then you put something/someone else into the machine for the next poster.

To start:

I put Bobsvinyl in

Last edited:
The lyric sheet to 'Sympathy for the Devil' came out.

I put a cutout cassette of 'Jason & the Scorchers: Still Standing' in.

(Yes, I actually have one of those!)

You get a shin bone. In the words of the New Young Radicals, you get what you give.

I put in $20

You get back 118.93 yuan and a bottle of water. (The vending machine was made in China).

I put in a half pound of bacon.

You get a quarter pound of bacon. The vending machine likes bacon, but still saved some for you! How nice :)
I put in a Nokia 3310.

I got Tox's left foot back out. (and I shook it all about... and 'cause the machines broken .. and 'cause 'The Seaguls' never had a greatest hits album.)

I put in harmonic distortion.

I got Tox's left foot back out. (and I shook it all about... and 'cause the machines broken .. and 'cause 'The Seaguls' never had a greatest hits album.)

I put in harmonic distortion.

You get your canned ham back. the machine is not interested in any more canned hams.

I put in a paisley necktie last worn at a dance in 1979.

Attachments

• seegulls.jpg
    seegulls.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 16
You get an autographed photo of Elton John, but the autograph is from someone called "Bloody Stupid Johnson" who appears to have built this vending machine. (look it up.)
I put in Roger Daltry's duct taped microphone.

Back
Top Bottom