Let's see your Fisher gear!

Find the pic in my PC or in AK thread?
I tried copy on my PC but it didnt paste in AK

AK please delete this post

AK Thread. If it's a full size, it'll copy as full size. If it's a thumbnail, click on the thumbnail to make it full size. Then copy the URL at the top of the page that the pic opened in. In the advanced box, click the insert image box at the top. Insert the link and hit ok. PREVIEW the POST before submitting it.

Upload your pictures as normal from your PC. Now Right click one and "COPY SHORTCUT". Then click on the INSERT IMAGE box, and paste the shortcut. The picture link will appear in your draft as a BRACKET img BRACKET xxxxLINK IN HERExxxx BRACKET /IMG BRACKET. It will show up as a picture when you click PREVIEW POST. repeat as necessary. Once you are happy with it , click SUBMIT REPLY.

Last edited:
attachment.php

somehow this worked but I dont know how. anyway this is my Fisher X100B.
Lotta work in that puppy.

Last edited:
My Fisher gear
Hunter

Attachments

• new fisher 002.jpg
    new fisher 002.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 72
  • new fisher 003.jpg
    new fisher 003.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 66
  • new fisher 004.jpg
    new fisher 004.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 60
  • new fisher 001.jpg
    new fisher 001.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 67
Click Edit on your post. On the link you'll see HTML tags at the front and rear of the link. They are "URL" and "/URL" inside brackets. Change the URL and /URL to IMG and /IMG (leave the brackets alone.) and save the post. BINGO! the link is now a picture.

Which is what Luis did. But try it anyway.

Better picture...Finally cleaned the glass on both sides and the brown background.

Last edited:
I'm proud of my Fisher collection, love the restoration work that Dave G. has done on most of them. :thmbsp:

20160716_162716.jpg

Last edited:
Fisher KX-200 Rebuild Completed

I bought this KX-200 with all original Fisher tubes.

However, after rebuilding and attempting to set bias/balance, I realized that one of the 7591 tubes is bad. New matched tubes are on the way from Jim McShane and I'm taking the tubes to a friend who has a tube tester to have them all tested.

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2295.jpg
    IMG_2295.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2304.jpg
    IMG_2304.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 48
We've all read about the various approaches to cleaning the dial glass... and heard and seen the results of botched efforts...

PLEASE share your approach! How did you get your dial glass to look so beautiful?

Better picture...Finally cleaned the glass on both sides and the brown background.

Beautiful TOTL units. Even though they are out of my price range they are on my wishlist! You never know when you'll get lucky though. Thanks for sharing. You should post another photo showing the cabinet open.

Back
Top Bottom